Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Even more reason to like Josh Allen

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    How long until this place gets shut down?

Well it actually was already so maybe I should be asking how long until this place gets shut down again.
    The USA isn't likely to suffer the heavy handed dictatorship of shutting down sites like this. Instead we will experience the softer version of tyranny we are now seeing, that of the cancel culture. Stuff posted here can and will be used against you in the court of public opinion and after a trial in this court you will have your career and life ruined. The jury will not be a jury of your peers but solely woke people bent on shutting you up unless you toe the accepted line.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    The USA isn't likely to suffer the heavy handed dictatorship of shutting down sites like this. Instead we will experience the softer version of tyranny we are now seeing, that of the cancel culture. Stuff posted here can and will be used against you in the court of public opinion and after a trial in this court you will have your career and life ruined. The jury will not be a jury of your peers but solely woke people bent on shutting you up unless you toe the accepted line.
    This is 100%

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What about his comments weren't smart or were controversial? He said some pretty tame things "if statistics tell me to get it I will, if not I won't, everyone should have that choice".

This guy criticizing him needs to grow a pair. He is exactly what's wrong with society "just get the vaccine and we can all move on" Fuck you, I'm healthy and in one of the lowest risk categories there is, I don't want it. That's what I'd say if I was Allen...
    I feel like you've been doom saying on the vaccine front a little bit, but he's certainly not wrong. Everyone should make their own decision on whether to get it.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

It's hard to believe we live in a time when being pro-constitution would put a target on your back for destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    It's hard to believe we live in a time when being pro-constitution would put a target on your back for destruction.
    So many of our elected officials are way more pro government power than pro constitution these days. Are you really surprised?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I feel like you've been doom saying on the vaccine front a little bit, but he's certainly not wrong. Everyone should make their own decision on whether to get it.

I’m not dooms saying the vaccine. I am tired of the talk of forcing people to get it, vaccine passports, the virtue signaling selfies of masked idiots getting their shot etc.

My Sister in law just had COVID and was really sick. Now she’s on the train of EVERYONE should get it. Well... if she hadn’t been 160lbs over weight for the past 10 years (she finally started dieting and has lost 60lbs since last summer) maybe she wouldn’t have been so damn sick.

I think everyone should be forced to join a gym and have perfect body fat percentage and everything else so they don’t get sick.

That’s the shut I’m tired of.

I’m not dooms saying the vaccine. I am tired of the talk of forcing people to get it, vaccine passports, the virtue signaling selfies of masked idiots getting their shot etc.

My Sister in law just had COVID and was really sick. Now she’s on the train of EVERYONE should get it. Well... if she hadn’t been 160lbs over weight for the past 10 years (she finally started dieting and has lost 60lbs since last summer) maybe she wouldn’t have been so damn sick.

I think everyone should be forced to join a gym and have perfect body fat percentage and everything else so they don’t get sick.

The virtue signalling and obsequious over the top commercials and zoom celebrities etc. has been kind of sickening.

I thought it was BCRaven that had the overweight SIL stories... ahhh one letter off and right next to each other on the keyboard, I guess that makes sense...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Body acceptance has health consequences when what you're accepting is being overweight, but no one wants to hear it. I just got the first shot today, but I'm with you. Trying to force it is ridiculous and an infringement on liberty.