Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Even more reason to like Josh Allen

https://www.si.com/nfl/bills/news/bi...accine-remarks

The guy is defending freedom and even brings up the constitution which I love. I am not an anti vaxxer and I am sure Allen isn't either. But vaccines should be a choice. People like Allen are extremely low risk of getting sick with covid. There is no point in people like Allen getting the vaccine.

Re: Even more reason to like Josh Allen

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    https://www.si.com/nfl/bills/news/bi...accine-remarks

The guy is defending freedom and even brings up the constitution which I love. I am not an anti vaxxer and I am sure Allen isn't either. But vaccines should be a choice. People like Allen are extremely low risk of getting sick with covid. There is no point in people like Allen getting the vaccine.
    The subtle digs at Allen in the op-Ed are disturbing. Especially since SI lists this as an article and not an op-Ed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    The subtle digs at Allen in the op-Ed are disturbing. Especially since SI lists this as an article and not an op-Ed
    Speaking on a podcast with The Ringer's Kyle Brandt, Allen said he remains undecided about getting the vaccine.

"I’m a big statistics and logical guy," he said. "So if statistics show it’s the right thing for me to do, I’d do it. Again, I’d lean the other way, too, if that’s what it said.

"I haven’t been paying attention to it as much as maybe I should have. I’ve just been doing my thing and masking up when I’m going out and just staying close and hanging around family.”

Perhaps the admission that he hasn't been paying atttention to it is the most distressing aspect.

“I think everybody should have that choice to do it or not to do it,” Allen continued. “You get in this tricky situation now where if you do mandate that, that’s kind of going against what our constitution says and the freedom to kind of express yourself one way or the other. I think we’re in a time where that’s getting a lot harder to do. Everybody should have that choice."
    WROC-TV sports director Thad Brown, who's covered the Bills for more than two decades, Tweeted: "Josh Allen's vaccine comments today weren't smart. You know it. I know it. Despite a segment of #BillsMafia having trouble accepting Allen isn't perfect in every way, fumbles happen. He'll take some heat today, maybe even get a vaccine by training camp and we'll all move on."
    What about his comments weren't smart or were controversial? He said some pretty tame things "if statistics tell me to get it I will, if not I won't, everyone should have that choice".

This guy criticizing him needs to grow a pair. He is exactly what's wrong with society "just get the vaccine and we can all move on" Fuck you, I'm healthy and in one of the lowest risk categories there is, I don't want it. That's what I'd say if I was Allen...

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What about his comments weren't smart or were controversial? He said some pretty tame things "if statistics tell me to get it I will, if not I won't, everyone should have that choice".

This guy criticizing him needs to grow a pair. He is exactly what's wrong with society "just get the vaccine and we can all move on" Fuck you, I'm healthy and in one of the lowest risk categories there is, I don't want it. That's what I'd say if I was Allen...
    Everything he said was perfectly reasonable. However it goes against the narrative so he must be shunned

He'll take some heat today, maybe even get a vaccine by training camp and we'll all move on."

I'm just amazed how this guy read what Josh said and goes perhaps he'll get it and all will be well.

It's so preprogramed that there is a right or a wrong, that is terrifying.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Everything he said was perfectly reasonable. However it goes against the narrative so he must be shunned

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    He'll take some heat today, maybe even get a vaccine by training camp and we'll all move on."

I'm just amazed how this guy read what Josh said and goes perhaps he'll get it and all will be well.

It's so preprogramed that there is a right or a wrong, that is terrifying.

for real dude

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Orwell missed it by about 35 years.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Pretty much

Blog Entries

I kinda think V for Vendetta got it right back in... 2005 (I believe).

What a typical, heavy handed, progressive response. We know Josh screwed up, and all he has to do to make amends is to get the vaccine and we can all move on.

What a dipshit this Bills guy is. Piss off.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

How long until this place gets shut down?

Well it actually was already so maybe I should be asking how long until this place gets shut down again.