Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Will Baltimore ever be safe again?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    If we are to believe what the dems have been telling us this past year, then they are absolutely trying to kill off blacks.
    Margaret Sanger says "ROCK ON!" Pull those weeds.

Back to that discussion of abortion in the other thread.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Wicked, I'm guessing the black on black murder numbers in the city helped widen that gap.
    Drug use and violence are both big contributors.

Blog Entries

Wicked, I'm guessing the black on black murder numbers in the city helped widen that gap.
    Certainly part of it.

It’s also a poverty thing, which has sadly become culturally ingrained over decades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Drug use and violence are both big contributors.
    As are poor nutrition and diet practices.

Another factor that, while simple, is one that can have severe impacts on physical and mental health is stress.

A lot of these folks growing up in the hood are suffering from PTSD and they probably don’t even know it.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    As are poor nutrition and diet practices.

Another factor that, while simple, is one that can have severe impacts on physical and mental health is stress.

A lot of these folks growing up in the hood are suffering from PTSD and they probably don’t even know it.

So true.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    So true.
    It's something that no one really talks about.

Imagine being a 10-year old kid and running for your life because a bunch of assholes are shooting at each other on your street. Then after that you see other kids you know being shot and killed...and sometimes these bullet injuries aren't clean injuries (as I'm sure you know given your military background). It's not uncommon for bullet wounds to be really messy and graphic...especially if guys are just spraying bullets every which way.

Anyway...it's like Wallace from The Wire. Once Omar's stickup boy got-got, Wallace was never the same. That kind of stuff is a daily/weekly occurrence in cities like Baltimore, Chicago, New York, LA, Detroit, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    If we are to believe what the dems have been telling us this past year, then they are absolutely trying to kill off blacks.

How can they tell us everyday that blacks are not able to get ID’s. It is actually racist to expect blacks to have an ID.
    Then tell us that covid is so deadly, that we can not get near people and we have to shut down the country and lock people inside
    Then when we finally get a vaccine, the dems make it nearly impossible for blacks to get the shot, by requiring them to show something they are unable to get

Dems what to kill blacks. And blacks are willing to go along with the plan, as long as dem leaders will give blacks money each month
    Riddle me this. If voter ID laws are discriminatory against minorities because they are either too stupid or poor to obtain them, which is what Dems argue, then what about the laws they are pushing and have enacted already in some states to require ID, qualification classes, and extra taxes to own a gun?

By their own words they are discriminating against minorities and preventing them from exercising their 2nd Amendment rights. These are the very people that live in the most crime ridden areas and need the 2nd Amendment the most. After all, these same Democrats want to defund the police in these areas so God knows they won't help them.

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds. If voter ID laws are racist then all of these gun laws are that times ten.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Here's another question to ponder. Will more and more cities in this country turn in to Baltimore as far as being safe??

Blog Entries

Here's another question to ponder. Will more and more cities in this country turn in to Baltimore as far as being safe??
    Yes. No question. Everyone is moving out of the cities. Very few worth anything will want to be cops.

It’s not going to end well, the question is how quick will it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yes. No question. Everyone is moving out of the cities. Very few worth anything will want to be cops.

It’s not going to end well, the question is how quick will it happen.
    They’re ruining much of Baltimore County now. I cant even feel safe enough to let my girlfriend and son run to the grocery store because it’s like a zoo anymore.

Who would want to be a cop? You see how they are treated now when they try to do their job. It’s to the point now just let them kill each other and not get in the way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    They’re ruining much of Baltimore County now. I cant even feel safe enough to let my girlfriend and son run to the grocery store because it’s like a zoo anymore.

Who would want to be a cop? You see how they are treated now when they try to do their job. It’s to the point now just let them kill each other and not get in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post

Feeling safe is a civil right. The people who are being victimized by the Marxists need to shout louder than them to shut the fuck up when they attack police.

There needs to be counter community organizing to combat the militant anti-police types.