Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Will Baltimore ever be safe again?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    You really have to wonder why the dem party ran around for years telling us blacks were not smart enough to get gov IDs. Then, as soon as they get power, dems require IDs to get the covid vaccine. Especially after all of the talk about blacks being apprehensive to get the vaccine because they thought trump put black poison in it.

It is hard to imagine a senerio where dems are not trying to kill off lots of blacks.
    I’m not sure if they are trying to kill
    Black Americans more so than they are just doing their damndest to keep the poorest among us poor without any real possibility for upward mobility. In a way, that in and of itself is a death sentence.

Consider this - there is something crazy like a 20-year life expectancy gap between west Baltimore and some areas like Charles Village, etc. My wife (got her masters in public health from Hopkins) told me that. That’s a crazy statistic when you think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Black Americans more so than they are just doing their damndest to keep the poorest among us poor without any real possibility for upward mobility. In a way, that in and of itself is a death sentence.

Consider this - there is something crazy like a 20-year life expectancy gap between west Baltimore and some areas like Charles Village, etc. My wife (got her masters in public health from Hopkins) told me that. That’s a crazy statistic when you think about it.

If we are to believe what the dems have been telling us this past year, then they are absolutely trying to kill off blacks.

How can they tell us everyday that blacks are not able to get ID’s. It is actually racist to expect blacks to have an ID.
    Then tell us that covid is so deadly, that we can not get near people and we have to shut down the country and lock people inside
    Then when we finally get a vaccine, the dems make it nearly impossible for blacks to get the shot, by requiring them to show something they are unable to get

Dems what to kill blacks. And blacks are willing to go along with the plan, as long as dem leaders will give blacks money each month

Baltimore? Will anyplace be safe again...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/asian-wom...mes-square-nyc

Times f***ing square.

The white supremacists are everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

Times f***ing square.

This is the shit that gets to me, (asian wife/fam) is the utter blind eye the media turns on the black on asian crime due to narratives.

Whilst in college many of my asian friends attempted to get the asian student group to help out some BLM thing, this was 2015 and they were told the could stand behind them but never speak and never say you're a part of any event without the organizers permission. Needless to say their position on racial politics changes quickly.

Blog Entries

Will Baltimore ever be safe again?

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    This is the shit that gets to me, (asian wife/fam) is the utter blind eye the media turns on the black on asian crime due to narratives.

Whilst in college many of my asian friends attempted to get the asian student group to help out some BLM thing, this was 2015 and they were told the could stand behind them but never speak and never say you're a part of any event without the organizers permission. Needless to say their position on racial politics changes quickly.
    Ted Cruz just tried to insert language into a bill that would outlaw discrimination against Asian Americans in college applications and admissions…

…it was denied.

But stop Asian Hate, amirite?

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Ted Cruz just tried to insert language into a bill that would outlaw discrimination against Asian Americans in college applications and admissions…

…it was denied.

The sooner people see platitudes as a desire for votes and not "compassion" the better.

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post

There are so many problems with narrative driven news coverage not the least of which is that you can't fix a problem if you can't identify it as a problem and lopsided news coverage doesn't help with that or focuses energy in the wrong place. I don't understand why this woman did this horrific thing. Maybe there is something going on there to explore, understand and try to address. The level of violence in some of these attacks is frightening. It's as if it isn't happening. "What hammer to the face?" "Oh that, that was just typical random violence". "What stomping the old woman's head and telling her she doesn't belong here?" "That was a one off."...

8. Re: Will Baltimore ever be safe again?

…it was denied.

Maybe I'm missing something here. Help me understand. Why do we need anything added to a bill about Asians, or anyone else, for that matter? How about it just being against the law to discriminate against any group of people, period? Why does one group need to be mentioned? I don't get it. I mean, discrimination is discrimination, is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something here. Help me understand. Why do we need anything added to a bill about Asians, or anyone else, for that matter? How about it just being against the law to discriminate against any group of people, period? Why does one group need to be mentioned? I don't get it. I mean, discrimination is discrimination, is it not?
    You clearly aren’t woke enough

10. Re: Will Baltimore ever be safe again?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    You clearly aren’t woke enough
    Damn. I've been trying so hard. Think there's any hope for me?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

Times f***ing square.

They showed this attack (surprisingly) on the local news tonight in Baltimore. Attacker using cement WTF? Of course they steered the conversation to an Asian hate crime when I believe it was your typical asshole trying to rob the store at closing time.

https://news.yahoo.com/man-charged-a...Xmkf8bHiPCKY2J

Blog Entries

Wicked, I'm guessing the black on black murder numbers in the city helped widen that gap.