Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Will Baltimore ever be safe again?

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Homeless dude next to West Baltimore Trash Container..... "You gonna eat that?"

Blog Entries

On this note guys when the lockdowns are all over and when restrictions are completely gone (BIG BIF to all of that LOL).... where in Maryland would be good to stay if me and the Mrs were visiting America so we could attend a Ravens game before making it down to Florida for a holiday? We do not fancy staying in Baltimore with everything I have read on this board etc... is it safe at M and T during the games?

Blog Entries

Baltimore is a dumpster fire of poverty, drugs, and corruption.

Leftist ideology has ruined that city. It will go the way of Detroit and continue to be a “drive through” city as more and more people leave for safer areas.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Baltimore is a dumpster fire of poverty, drugs, and corruption.

Leftist ideology has ruined that city. It will go the way of Detroit and continue to be a “drive through” city as more and more people leave for safer areas.

Problem is they’re leaving for safer areas and making them once known safer areas horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post

Why would the news care about this? It doesn’t fit their narrative to restart the race riots just in time to make sure there is another COvId spike so they can force the rest of us to get our vaccinations:

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    And to make matters worse, the General Assembly just passed several anti-police bills, a bill eliminating life sentences for juveniles, and a bill making adults who receive life sentences eligible for release after 16 or 17 years. Keep in mind life sentences are usually reserved for 1st degree murder. You have a city in Baltimore that has over 300 murders a year which leads the nation in per capita and the legislators pass laws to let murderers out early... Fantastic

So to sum up the GA session, advocate for criminals and attack the police. Crabs and the Ravens are soon gonna be the only great things left in Maryland

Why is it lately with states caring more about the criminals than the citizens. In SF you can steal up to $999.00 and not get arrested. What is wrong with their thinking. Don't they believe that will increase crime because the thieves know they won't get arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Why is it lately with states caring more about the criminals than the citizens. In SF you can steal up to $999.00 and not get arrested. What is wrong with their thinking. Don't they believe that will increase crime because the thieves know they won't get arrested.
    It is absolutely insane. Essentially makes theft less than 1k legal. What are victims supposed to do?? This is government failure but the constituency will still vote these people into office. It boggles the mind

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    No, they don't. While I am not in favor of nonsense laws like those against selling single cigarettes there are necessary laws against crimes like stealing small amounts or breaking windows, etc. Giuliana, regardless of what you think about him, proved that enforcing these smaller laws was effective in reducing major crimes to a large degree. Baltimore is in desperate need of such leadership.

As for where to stay in Baltimore, USUALLY the hotels downtown and the Fells Point and Little Italy areas are safe, as are the areas around the stadiums (especially on game day) and the bars in the Federal Hill area. I would use cabs to go between those areas and not walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    No, they don't. While I am not in favor of nonsense laws like those against selling single cigarettes there are necessary laws against crimes like stealing small amounts or breaking windows, etc. Giuliana, regardless of what you think about him, proved that enforcing these smaller laws was effective in reducing major crimes to a large degree. Baltimore is in desperate need of such leadership.

As for where to stay in Baltimore, USUALLY the hotels downtown and the Fells Point and Little Italy areas are safe, as are the areas around the stadiums (especially on game day) and the bars in the Federal Hill area. I would use cabs to go between those areas and not walk.
    Why wouldn’t you walk? Many black people on Twitter are scared to leave their house right now because they feel as though they are being hunted by police. When I read this stuff I assume crime in Baltimore would go down because 95% of the crimes and violence is black people. But since they’re now hunted by police they probably won’t even come out of their houses.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    It is absolutely insane. Essentially makes theft less than 1k legal. What are victims supposed to do?? This is government failure but the constituency will still vote these people into office. It boggles the mind
    You go to the state office and rob each of them for $500 everyday until they change the law