Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 17181920 LastLast

Re: Will Baltimore ever be safe again?

We've had two down here this year, one of which might have been self-defense. For those keeping track, that's around 5 per 100k. Baltimore, that gleaming jewel of hedonism and unprovoked violence, has 125 so far this year which is around a metric-fuckton. If our cities were the same size, we'd have 30. Thirty. A three followed by a zero. The number after 29 and before 31.

By this point and time I'm forced to assume that murder is the Baltimore equivalent of checking the mail anywhere else.

"Honey, I've got to run to Wal-Mart for milk. Do you need anything?"
    "I haven't hit my quota of homicides this week. Can you bust a cap in someone's ass for me?"
    "Of course. Heart emoji!"
    "Heart emoji!"
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Baltimore is giving out participation awards - Baltimore Schools Pass Failing Students To ‘Avoid Punitive Approach’

https://conservative.ly/baltimore-sc...itive-approach

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Baltimore is giving out participation awards - Baltimore Schools Pass Failing Students To ‘Avoid Punitive Approach’

https://fb.watch/5OW8upQwMj/
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

5 murders this weekend and a girl that is 17 was shot in the head. BLM anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 murders

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    5 murders this weekend and a girl that is 17 was shot in the head. BLM anyone?

We need to defund the police. If we defund the police a social worker can be there to comfort the families after their daughter is murdered and the troubled yoots who did such a calamity will not need to fear for their imprisonment so they may not do more crimes out of teen angst.

How close that is to how some think scares me.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post

Tbf they've been passing failing students for years.

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    We need to defund the police. If we defund the police a social worker can be there to comfort the families after their daughter is murdered and the troubled yoots who did such a calamity will not need to fear for their imprisonment so they may not do more crimes out of teen angst.

Yes nothing like a person named Moonbeam to put on the job.

8. Re: Will Baltimore ever be safe again?

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Tbf they've been passing failing students for years.

Yes nothing like a person named Moonbeam to put on the job.
    Quite true. It's nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post

A total of 8 murders over the holiday weekend and we still have all of Monday left.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    A total of 8 murders over the holiday weekend and we still have all of Monday left.

Good thing it's not too hot out yet, there is this weird stat in stats we learn where there's a 6% violent crime increase in days where daily max temps are above 85F. It gets even more unusual when you see that near 70% of summer time crime is committed between 3pm and 8pm. Obscure, I know but still interesting data to consider.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Baltimore is a dumpster fire of poverty, drugs, and corruption.

Leftist ideology has ruined that city. It will go the way of Detroit and continue to be a “drive through” city as more and more people leave for safer areas.

True, but the stadium and areas where crowds are is safe on game day. From Fells Point to Federal Hill to the stadium is safe on a game day. Staying close to the stadium in the Inner Harbor area toward Fells Point is safe for the most part. I wouldn't venture much further. Little Italy next to Fells Point was safe as the, uh, families did a nice job of keeping their restaurant patrons safe. Haven't been in a while.

Blog Entries

Carlson: Baltimore Has Higher Murder Rate than Guatemala, Honduras — Why Don’t Baltimoreans Have a Right to Asylum in Central America?

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...ntral-america/