Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Caron Nazario

Blog Entries

Re: Caron Nazario

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lol so let's get this right. The police "claimed" they never saw the tags.

Fact: The tags WERE visible at least three times in the bodycam video

Fact: The police officer admitted to seeing the tags during the phony arrest

So Birdflu, was the black man pulled over unlawfully? Did he not have a right to ask what he was being pulled over for if he knew that he broke no laws?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    No, he was not pulled over unlawfully.

He was not detained unlawfully either.

Educate yourself and watch the video I posted or just continue to show your ignorance, per usual.

Lolololol I swear y'all are 5th degree black belt constitutionalists.....until it comes to a black man dealing with the cops. Lmaooooooo y'all are really some commies

bottom line, you want special rules for blacks.

You are a major part of the problem.

Lol I get called bandaid everyday here. Chad is just a play on Vlad. Can I not have fun?

That occurred to me but I believe Chad is still a derogatory white guy "slur", lol. Tbh, I'm not really upset about it. Just making an observation.

And yes, fun is allowed and encouraged and that's the spirit I took it in.

I was kind of pissed by the treatment I got by the police over the tag I myself had reported stolen as a blonde guy in my khakis, golf shirt and loafers in broad daylight, driving a cheesy green Nissan Voyager knockoff with super compliance (probably my privilege, lol). Guy was not in the mood to play. He mumbled something about stolen vehicles but was not really sorry about anything.

FYI, my father had sold me the Mercury "Villager" (1 passenger door, blech) for a nominal fee and we used it to tote our new brood and as a truck for a couple years before be purchased our first and only Honda minivan. I never had a big complex about driving minivans as they are the most practical kid hauling suburban homeowner car there is. Greate on trips, can carry plywood, sheetrock, pack a ton of stuff in etc.. We are in our blissfully minivan free years now and I'm considering a Tesla as my next vehicle. This entire paragraph just struck me as being kind of "chad", lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    That occurred to me but I believe Chad is still a derogatory white guy "slur", lol. Tbh, I'm not really upset about it. Just making an observation.

And yes, fun is allowed and encouraged and that's the spirit I took it in.

I was kind of pissed by the treatment I got by the police over the tag I myself had reported stolen as a blonde guy in my khakis, golf shirt and loafers in broad daylight, driving a cheesy green Nissan Voyager knockoff with super compliance (probably my privilege, lol). Guy was not in the mood to play. He mumbled something about stolen vehicles but was not really sorry about anything.

FYI, my father had sold me the Mercury "Villager" (1 passenger door, blech) for a nominal fee and we used it to tote our new brood and as a truck for a couple years before be purchased our first and only Honda minivan. I never had a big complex about driving minivans as they are the most practical kid hauling suburban homeowner car there is. Greate on trips, can carry plywood, sheetrock, pack a ton of stuff in etc.. We are in our blissfully minivan free years now and I'm considering a Tesla as my next vehicle. This entire paragraph just struck me as being kind of "chad", lol.
    Yes!!!! Buy that Tesla.

I need my stock to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Yes!!!! Buy that Tesla.

I need my stock to climb.
    I have a 5.7 liter 2008 Tundra right now so my carbon footprint demands it.

I'm having so much fun riding my 5000 watt "street ILLEGAL" electric bike right now I can't imagine how much fun it would be to have a car sized electric vehicle.

I have a 5.7 liter 2008 Tundra right now so my carbon footprint demands it.

I'm having so much fun riding my 5000 watt "street ILLEGAL" electric bike right now I can't imagine how much fun it would be to have a car sized electric vehicle.

Don’t buy an electric car, thinking you are helping with saving the world. Do it for other reasons

Things most people don’t consider.

A Tesla runs on electric power.
    You need to install a 220 charger ($500-1500)
    This used high watts to charge. Imagine running your drier for 10 hrs each week

I got a PHEV (gas motor, but also an elector motor that I plug in to charge ). It has a small battery. It takes 3 hrs on 220 power to charge for 25 miles.

But they are fast. And quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Don’t buy an electric car, thinking you are helping with saving the world. Do it for other reasons

Things most people don’t consider.

A Tesla runs on electric power.
    You need to install a 220 charger ($500-1500)
    This used high watts to charge. Imagine running your drier for 10 hrs each week

I got a PHEV (gas motor, but also an elector motor that I plug in to charge ). It has a small battery. It takes 3 hrs on 220 power to charge for 25 miles.

But they are fast. And quiet.
    I give zero f***s about the environmental stuff. My motivation for buying it would be fun. I'm getting older and realizing that my fun having years are dwindling. Going fast is fun. I would do it for that reason. The carbon footprint comment was me being tongue in cheek. I understand there is additional overhead to install a charger at my home. I never really cared about getting one until I got this ebike, a stealth bomber knockoff from China. I'm 215 and I fly up hills on it. It's torquey as hell and quiet, quiet, quiet. It's like a motorcycle so I can go through the woods at the local park and no one knows I'm back there. Not yet. I've been flying through the woods with an electric chainsaw clearing a path behind the local golf course. Just cutting deadfall. So it's purely a "fun" thing for me.

I'm glad he's okay. Watched the video without reading and thought it would be another continuously escalating situation. I look at this video and take away a few things not to do when pulled over. Someone else sees it and the words the media repeats attached and it teaches them to be fearful which is not useful (to regular people). I forget the real numbers but I'm confident in saying it's a very rare thing to die to a police officer no matter what race you are. It's okay and necessary sometimes to police the police but not while they think you may present a threat.

Just curious and I'll hear it out... how does advocating people comply with demands of the police equate to communism?

1. You have the right to pull over in a better area!

2. You're lying!! In the bodycam video the police THEMSELVES say his temporary license plate was visible in the rear window THREE (3) TIMES. They had ZERO reason to pull him over

3. He had his hands out and simply asked for a reason to have guns drawn on him.

Lol y'all really sound like authoritarian Communists talking bout "comply with the state or die!!!" Yet y'all love talking about how the right to bear arms is "supposedly" for when y'all need to fight back against a tyrannical government. Y'all a bunch of hypocrites.

Everything about what the cops did was unlawful. Stop bending over backwards in order to support terrorism

👏👏👏 Lol straight up man! Also quite perplexing how all the veteran worship & love so quickly dissipated for some reason with this veteran around here with more than a few as well. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    I'm glad he's okay. Watched the video without reading and thought it would be another continuously escalating situation. I look at this video and take away a few things not to do when pulled over. Someone else sees it and the words the media repeats attached and it teaches them to be fearful which is not useful (to regular people). I forget the real numbers but I'm confident in saying it's a very rare thing to die to a police officer no matter what race you are. It's okay and necessary sometimes to police the police but not while they think you may present a threat.

Just curious and I'll hear it out... how does advocating people comply with demands of the police equate to communism?
    LEO's are more likely to engage in escalated and lethal force with white men but that would never be told on the news.

Apparently the FBI lies on these yearly statistics....

I give zero f***s about the environmental stuff. My motivation for buying it would be fun. I'm getting older and realizing that my fun having years are dwindling. Going fast is fun. I would do it for that reason. The carbon footprint comment was me being tongue in cheek. I understand there is additional overhead to install a charger at my home. I never really cared about getting one until I got this ebike, a stealth bomber knockoff from China. I'm 215 and I fly up hills on it. It's torquey as hell and quiet, quiet, quiet. It's like a motorcycle so I can go through the woods at the local park and no one knows I'm back there. Not yet. I've been flying through the woods with an electric chainsaw clearing a path behind the local golf course. Just cutting deadfall. So it's purely a "fun" thing for me.
    Imagine all the crap you could cut if your electric chainsaw was as quiet as an electric car

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyOnTheCouch View Post
    ������ Lol straight up man! Also quite perplexing how all the veteran worship & love so quickly dissipated for some reason with this veteran around here with more than a few as well. ��
    Hmmm. What does this have to do with a guy not attaching his license plate the correct way, so the office thinks he doesn’t have a plate. Then not pulling over, then ignoring all requests. Then resisting every action.

Sorry, color, uniform, location, sex, age, all have nothing to do with stupid actions