Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Caron Nazario

Re: Caron Nazario

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Bottom line. You break the law, you better listen to police or face consequences.

From the police point of view.
    Guy breaks law
    Guy doesn’t stop
    Guy refuses to listen to numerous requests to get out of car
    At this point, he either thinks he is above the law, or is asking for punishment.

It’s people like you, that are a major cause to this activity. Your comments encourage people to ignore laws and police officers. This puts people with guns(police) on edge and nervous.
    What are you talking about? The plate is visible in his rear view mirror and he DID NOT break the law! How did he break the law???

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    My rear tags got stolen off an old Mercury Villager mini-van. I was pulled over in the middle of the day with sirens and lights. I stopped immediately. I kept my hands visible and was asked to get out of the car. I had put a sign in the back window indicating the plate was stolen. I was wearing khakis and a nice shirt. The guy was not happy and remember being treated poorly/rudely even though I had reported the tags stolen to the police. I had to wait while he was in his car doing whatever. The officer was a young hispanic guy and as I said he was jittery and treated me like shit. I think if I had been difficult or resisted/been an asshole about it he would have treated me much, much worse. Maybe even drawn his gun.

It doesn't matter the guy was military, ex-military, the pope, mother theresa... that's not relevant in the least bit. You have no tags, you act difficult, you disobey, you are going to get treated badly.
    He had tags! VISIBLE TAGS! You're making it up that he broke the law. He did not!

I was just pulled over last month for having a car dealership license plate frame. It doesn’t black anything on the plate. This was the reason for pulling me over. Should I have just ignored him and continued on my drive?
    He VISIBLY turned on his emergency lights and drove to a brightly lit place. Do you not have a right to do that as an AMERICAN CITIZEN?

I was just pulled over last month for having a car dealership license plate frame. It doesn’t black anything on the plate. This was the reason for pulling me over. Should I have just ignored him and continued on my drive?
    You have the right as an American citizen, upheld by the SUPREME COURT to drive to a safe, well lit area if a police officer pulls you over.

Is that true or not Chad?

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    You have the right as an American citizen, upheld by the SUPREME COURT to drive to a safe, well lit area if a police officer pulls you over.

Is that true or not Chad?

Lol, is that like calling a black guy a "Leroy"? Mr supersensitive has no outsight.

Lolololol I swear y'all are 5th degree black belt constitutionalists.....until it comes to a black man dealing with the cops. Lmaooooooo y'all are really some commies

Blog Entries

Why are you so quick to support a tyrannical state NCbirdflu?

"Quick, I see I'm wrong, deflect and attack!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Lol, is that like calling a black guy a "Leroy"? Mr supersensitive has no outsight.
    Lol I get called bandaid everyday here. Chad is just a play on Vlad. Can I not have fun?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    "Quick, I see I'm wrong, deflect and attack!!!"
    Wrong how?

Blog Entries

And here is where bandc watches the video and doesn't come back to the thread or doesn't watch it and continues to argue from ignorance

Start at the 5 minute mark

Blog Entries

Wrong how?

You said the police could see the tag, they claimed they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You said the police could see the tag, they claimed they didn't.
    Lol so let's get this right. The police "claimed" they never saw the tags.

Fact: The tags WERE visible at least three times in the bodycam video

Fact: The police officer admitted to seeing the tags during the phony arrest

So Birdflu, was the black man pulled over unlawfully? Did he not have a right to ask what he was being pulled over for if he knew that he broke no laws?