Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Caron Nazario

Re: Caron Nazario

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I'll answer my own question. Yes, it's because the off duty pentagon police officer isn't an obvious Chad and looks like he's Asian and people only fuss and squawk about these things when they can be used to take a big Marxist swing at the current cultural hedgemon -> white guys.
    This chad term is new. Is like a white n!gga?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Am I the only one that’s amazed that white people can be labeled a Karen or Chad but the moment you say thug, boys, or something along the lines of he’s acting like a Jamal it’s racist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Don’t buy an electric car, thinking you are helping with saving the world. Do it for other reasons

Things most people don’t consider.

A Tesla runs on electric power.
    You need to install a 220 charger ($500-1500)
    This used high watts to charge. Imagine running your drier for 10 hrs each week

I got a PHEV (gas motor, but also an elector motor that I plug in to charge ). It has a small battery. It takes 3 hrs on 220 power to charge for 25 miles.

But they are fast. And quiet.
    And the cost for the electricity per mile makes these energy savers (LOL!) at best 5 times the cost of a gas engine.

The only way electric vehicles make environmental sense is if the electricity comes from hydro plants or nuclear plants. You could add solar but that is hit and miss.

But it still costs a crap load more because of the loss of energy in transmission over the lines.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Am I the only one that’s amazed that white people can be labeled a Karen or Chad but the moment you say thug, boys, or something along the lines of he’s acting like a Jamal it’s racist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What the actual fuck.... yall are out of control.

I am new to the word too but I don't think that's quite it. It's derogatory but not that dehumanizing. I just think it's white suburban guy doing white suburban guy things and having white suburban guy awareness. Like riding around the local park on an ebike with your electric chainsaw so you can clear a path to walk to the local microbrewery.

Hardship.

Blog Entries

I am new to the word too but I don't think that's quite it. It's derogatory but not that dehumanizing. I just think it's white suburban guy doing white suburban guy things and having white suburban guy awareness. Like riding around the local park on an ebike with your electric chainsaw so you can clear a path to walk to the local microbrewery.

Hardship.

Lol I should've just called him Brad instead. Maybe that's more racially ambiguous lol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lol I should've just called him Brad instead. Maybe that's more racially ambiguous lol

Brad is whiter than Chad IMO. Black Panther was named Chad (RIP).

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    And here is where bandc watches the video and doesn't come back to the thread or doesn't watch it and continues to argue from ignorance

Start at the 5 minute mark

If you know all the facts I think the first 5 minutes actually should be all that's needed to understand why guns were drawn. Most of this guy's analysis after I'm there too but I don't care for the assumption that he put on a smug attitude. If the OP still thinks racism played a part that is also an assumption and a much more damaging one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    If you know all the facts I think the first 5 minutes actually should be all that's needed to understand why guns were drawn. Most of this guy's analysis after I'm there too but I don't care for the assumption that he put on a smug attitude. If the OP still thinks racism played a part that is also an assumption and a much more damaging one.
    As soon as he put on the camera to film himself, my reaction was the same as the host. Oh boy... here comes a wanna be martyr and IMO he came off smug and without question tried to pull rank on these cops.

I'm not sure I agree he should be thrown out of the military, but he should face some sort of discipline for his actions.

Blog Entries

Hardship.
    LMAO.

That's funny.

Or the white guy that goes to the gym 3-days per week, doesn't break a sweat, and only uses the elliptical.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post

How about Ken?

Karen & Ken.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.