Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Caron Nazario

Re: Caron Nazario

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Hmmm. What does this have to do with a guy not attaching his license plate the correct way, so the office thinks he doesn’t have a plate. Then not pulling over, then ignoring all requests. Then resisting every action.

Sorry, color, uniform, location, sex, age, all have nothing to do with stupid actions
    Answer some questions for me

1. Does he not have the constitutional right to keep driving in order to pull over in a well-lit area?
    2. Did he break any laws in regards to having a visible license plate? (The officer already admitted that it was but I wanna see how you answer it)

So tell me, if he complied with all laws, does he not have the right to resist a tyrannical government?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyOnTheCouch View Post
    ������ Lol straight up man! Also quite perplexing how all the veteran worship & love so quickly dissipated for some reason with this veteran around here with more than a few as well. ��
    lol we already know why, but they just don't wanna say it for some reason.

Blog Entries

Hmmm. What does this have to do with a guy not attaching his license plate the correct way, so the office thinks he doesn’t have a plate. Then not pulling over, then ignoring all requests. Then resisting every action.

Sorry, color, uniform, location, sex, age, all have nothing to do with stupid actions
    He wants us to forgive his wrong doing because typically people on "the right" supporting military and veterans.

He is doing that because he is assuming bias, something you typically assume when you are/would do that yourself.

How come no one is talking about this guy?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pentagon-...murder-charges

Is it because the off duty officer appears to be Blasian?

I think everyone here disapproves of the BLM organization. But BLM still likes a few of us.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post

1. Does he not have the constitutional right to keep driving in order to pull over in a well-lit area?
    2. Did he break any laws in regards to having a visible license plate? (The officer already admitted that it was but I wanna see how you answer it)

So tell me, if he complied with all laws, does he not have the right to resist a tyrannical government?
    He said he saw it AFTER he stopped him. He pulled him over because he didn't see it.

If you're so right, why do you need to lie?

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post

It's funny watching a guy who just posted about the horrors of Libertarianism also posting this.

Talk about prezel like contortions/contradiction.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    He wants us to forgive his wrong doing because typically people on "the right" supporting military and veterans.

He is doing that because he is assuming bias, something you typically assume when you are/would do that yourself.
    His straw man arguments are weak

With his logic, I could walk into a bank with my finger in my pocket and point it at the teller. If the teller hands me money and I leave, no laws broken. If the police walk in and tell me to get in the floor, I can keep walking, because I didn’t break any laws. If the police try to stop me, they are at fault. And probably racist

His straw man arguments are weak

With his logic, I could walk into a bank with my finger in my pocket and point it at the teller. If the teller hands me money and I leave, no laws broken. If the police walk in and tell me to get in the floor, I can keep walking, because I didn’t break any laws. If the police try to stop me, they are at fault. And probably racist
    Pretty funny to picture but not far off from a possibility today. Yes, you can drive to a safer place but realize what image you're creating for the police by driving away. In a sense, you've forfeited some of your safety in one place for another because now they have to approach you more carefully for their own safety. Just because at rest they can see the plates doesn't mean they can ignore the pursuit. I would cooperate more not less in that situation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    How come no one is talking about this guy?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pentagon-...murder-charges

Is it because the off duty officer appears to be Blasian?
    I'll answer my own question. Yes, it's because the off duty pentagon police officer isn't an obvious Chad and looks like he's Asian and people only fuss and squawk about these things when they can be used to take a big Marxist swing at the current cultural hedgemon -> white guys.