Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Black conservative woman in PA running to be the first black female GOP senator

Check out her video from the Gettysburg battlefield. https://saraacarter.com/video-pa-can...e-gop-senator/

Re: Black conservative woman in PA running to be the first black female GOP senator

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Check out her video from the Gettysburg battlefield. https://saraacarter.com/video-pa-can...e-gop-senator/
    Oh no this won't do.

I'm looking for an old timey animated gif of one of those guy manually laying an old artillery or anti-aircraft piece, cranking the two axis control wheels simultaneously, furiously and training it right on this woman.

Only thing worse than a white male conservative is a black one, any gender. The nukes come out for them. The worst vitriol.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 04-09-2021 at 12:19 PM.

Re: Black conservative woman in PA running to be the first black female GOP senator

What does her blackness have to do with anything?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

It's funny this question coming from you of all people.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Why? I despise identity politics and that's exactly what she's running on. Her blackness has nothing to do with whether or not she'd represent the people well.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Why? I despise identity politics and that's exactly what she's running on. Her blackness has nothing to do with whether or not she'd represent the people well.

Attachment 5530

Blog Entries

Amen.

And Awoman.

8. Re: Black conservative woman in PA running to be the first black female GOP senator

What does her blackness have to do with anything?

Seems to work for you, Superfly.

Dude, that is all the dem party has. Identity politics. Everyone is divided into a group.

You should love this. I am sure every news outlet will endorse her since she is black

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Dude, that is all the dem party has. Identity politics. Everyone is divided into a group.

You should love this. I am sure every news outlet will endorse her since she is black
    And I absolutely HATE the dem party as it's constructed now! How many times have I trashed the identity politics of Kamala, Pelosi and the rest of them on here? I hate it.

And I absolutely HATE the dem party as it's constructed now! How many times have I trashed the identity politics of Kamala, Pelosi and the rest of them on here? I hate it.

Not much (that I've seen) but I'll believe you. I would just hope this means you didn't vote dem or else I'm a little confused.

What many of you fail to understand is that there is a massive difference between "identity politics" and politics that target a specific identity.

Campaigning on the idea that one should be elected because they happen to belong to a specific identity is "identity politics." That is what 90% of the democratic party is full of as well as your republican queen here. Identity politics has absolutely no merit and should never be a factor in politics.

Politics that target a specific identity is completely different. For example:

1. Loans for small business
    2. Social security for those over 65
    3. Reparations for Black American Descendents of Slaves
    4. Loans and subsidies for farmers

The fact that you guys are sucked into "identity politics" is sad and hilarious. The establishment democratic and entire republican party are one and the same. All you focus on is identity and culture war foolishness.

Anyways, have fun with her. I'm sure she'll help make America great again lololol