Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Caron Nazario

Caron Nazario

https://youtu.be/ktiozJt7WJQ

This is how certain members of our military get treated. It doesn't matter that he bravely serves the country. Wow, the fact that many place such faith in an institution that only requires several months of training before completely handling the power of life and death is scary.

The police need to be reformed in this country.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Re: Caron Nazario

Just curious. What should the police do, when they are stopping a felon for breaking the law, and the felon refuses to listen to what you are asking.

Should all criminals be allowed to set the rules?
    Should police simply ask you to do some thing, and if you ignore them, the police should just leave?

When people claim police target blacks. From every video I have seen, police target criminals that try to make police lives difficult.

Blog Entries

You should do your research before jumping to conclusions.

The guy was being stopped for not having a rear tag displayed/visible.
    Didn't pull over for OVER a mile
    Refused clear commands to put his hands outside the window
    And had a firearm visible when the policed approached

You will look for whatever you want to find. What was that other thing you jumped to conclusions on, the shooter in Colorado being white, or was it the one in South Carolina??

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Just curious. What should the police do, when they are stopping a felon for breaking the law, and the felon refuses to listen to what you are asking.

Should all criminals be allowed to set the rules?
    Should police simply ask you to do some thing, and if you ignore them, the police should just leave?

When people claim police target blacks. From every video I have seen, police target criminals that try to make police lives difficult.
    The man turned on his emergency light and slowly drove to brightly lit area, which he has every right to do.

The police are required to explain to him what felony he committed before telling him he is arrested. What did he do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    The man turned on his emergency light and slowly drove to brightly lit area, which he has every right to do.

The police are required to explain to him what felony he committed before telling him he is arrested. What did he do?

Slowly drove AKA did not pull over for a mile and a half.

He is also required to comply with police orders during a lawful stop, which he not only didn't do, he TOLD them he wasn't going to.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You should do your research before jumping to conclusions.

The guy was being stopped for not having a rear tag displayed/visible.
    Didn't pull over for OVER a mile
    Refused clear commands to put his hands outside the window
    And had a firearm visible when the policed approached

You will look for whatever you want to find. What was that other thing you jumped to conclusions on, the shooter in Colorado being white, or was it the one in South Carolina??
    1. You have the right to pull over in a better area!

2. You're lying!! In the bodycam video the police THEMSELVES say his temporary license plate was visible in the rear window THREE (3) TIMES. They had ZERO reason to pull him over

3. He had his hands out and simply asked for a reason to have guns drawn on him.

Lol y'all really sound like authoritarian Communists talking bout "comply with the state or die!!!" Yet y'all love talking about how the right to bear arms is "supposedly" for when y'all need to fight back against a tyrannical government. Y'all a bunch of hypocrites.

Everything about what the cops did was unlawful. Stop bending over backwards in order to support terrorism

He is also required to comply with police orders during a lawful stop, which he not only didn't do, he TOLD them he wasn't going to.
    How the hell was the stop lawful? The OFFICER HIMSELF SAID HE SAW THE PLATES!

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2021/...-lawsuit-says/

Read it!

Blog Entries

Read it!

Dude... you should read an article before you post it.

First paragraph
    " A US Army officer is suing two Virginia police officers after they pointed guns at him, pepper sprayed him and pushed him to the ground during a traffic stop last December for what the officers believed was a missing license plate on his new SUV."

Further down

Nazario, who was in uniform, was driving a new Chevrolet Tahoe on December 5, 2020, when he was pulled over, the lawsuit says. The vehicle was new enough that Nazario did not have permanent license plates, it says, but he had “cardboard temporary plates” taped to the inside of the rear window.

According to the police reports provided as exhibits to the lawsuit, Crocker turned on his patrol vehicle’s lights and sirens to initiate a traffic stop at 6:34 p.m.for a black SUV “with dark tinted windows” and no license plate.

The lawsuit said the license plate is visible in the bodycam video at three separate times. In his police report, Crocker acknowledged seeing the plate later in the altercation.

Bottom line. You break the law, you better listen to police or face consequences.

From the police point of view.
    Guy breaks law
    Guy doesn’t stop
    Guy refuses to listen to numerous requests to get out of car
    At this point, he either thinks he is above the law, or is asking for punishment.

It’s people like you, that are a major cause to this activity. Your comments encourage people to ignore laws and police officers. This puts people with guns(police) on edge and nervous.

Why are you so quick to support a tyrannical state NCbirdflu?

1. You have the right to pull over in a better area!

2. You're lying!! In the bodycam video the police THEMSELVES say his temporary license plate was visible in the rear window THREE (3) TIMES. They had ZERO reason to pull him over

3. He had his hands out and simply asked for a reason to have guns drawn on him.

Lol y'all really sound like authoritarian Communists talking bout "comply with the state or die!!!" Yet y'all love talking about how the right to bear arms is "supposedly" for when y'all need to fight back against a tyrannical government. Y'all a bunch of hypocrites.

Everything about what the cops did was unlawful. Stop bending over backwards in order to support terrorism

My rear tags got stolen off an old Mercury Villager mini-van. I was pulled over in the middle of the day with sirens and lights. I stopped immediately. I kept my hands visible and was asked to get out of the car. I had put a sign in the back window indicating the plate was stolen. I was wearing khakis and a nice shirt. The guy was not happy and remember being treated poorly/rudely even though I had reported the tags stolen to the police. I had to wait while he was in his car doing whatever. The officer was a young hispanic guy and as I said he was jittery and treated me like shit. I think if I had been difficult or resisted/been an asshole about it he would have treated me much, much worse. Maybe even drawn his gun.

It doesn't matter the guy was military, ex-military, the pope, mother theresa... that's not relevant in the least bit. You have no tags, you act difficult, you disobey, you are going to get treated badly.

Read it!

I was just pulled over last month for having a car dealership license plate frame. It doesn’t black anything on the plate. This was the reason for pulling me over. Should I have just ignored him and continued on my drive?