Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 31
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dyess AFB
    Posts
    2,007

    Re: A BLM self-described Marxist enjoying capitalism

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I understand that. I just didn't particularly care for that one generalization. Trump got elected because of the garbage candidates he was in the primary running against so the point about the failures all around of our political leaders was well received by me.

    I think if we could truly blow up the two party system we might end up electing better leaders. It's too winner take all with radically different ideas dominating depending on who wins right now.
    The fact is, there are 2 sides of the coin and they both bad is what he's saying g and one side only sees the other sides faults and not their own sides fault. They are not willing to admit that. I'm not talking about politicians here im talking about regular people. Soon as something is brought up they deflect to what the other side is doing.

    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk





  2. #14

    Re: A BLM self-described Marxist enjoying capitalism

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    The fact is, there are 2 sides of the coin and they both bad is what he's saying g and one side only sees the other sides faults and not their own sides fault. They are not willing to admit that. I'm not talking about politicians here im talking about regular people. Soon as something is brought up they deflect to what the other side is doing.

    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    I can't say I disagree with this. I do however think it's hard to give in to someone if you think they engage in dishonest rhetoric themselves, frequently. So you end up in a Mexican standoff. I don't consider you to be one of those people btw.





  3. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dyess AFB
    Posts
    2,007

    Re: A BLM self-described Marxist enjoying capitalism

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I can't say I disagree with this. I do however think it's hard to give in to someone if you think they engage in dishonest rhetoric themselves, frequently. So you end up in a Mexican standoff. I don't consider you to be one of those people btw.
    I appreciate that I try to stay as fair as possible and look at both sides and take good from both and hold them both accountable for the bad. If you follow

    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk





  4. #16

    Re: A BLM self-described Marxist enjoying capitalism

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    I appreciate that I try to stay as fair as possible and look at both sides and take good from both and hold them both accountable for the bad. If you follow

    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

    CN you give examples of good and bad from both sides?





  5. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    8,818

    Re: A BLM self-described Marxist enjoying capitalism

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Yes, he needed to fix it, you dont seem to understand socialism.

    If you have a job, and I take half of your money. You come back to me and say, please donít take so much, and I decide to only take 40%, did I give you anything?
    A little lubricant for your ass raping.





  6. #18

    Re: A BLM self-described Marxist enjoying capitalism

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    A little lubricant for your ass raping.
    Smh y'all are so weird with the homo stuff. Just really odd stuff.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk





  7. #19

    Re: A BLM self-described Marxist enjoying capitalism

    FWIW - Candace Owens weighs in on this marxist woman. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/can...ich-themselves





  8. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    UK 🇬🇧
    Posts
    14,323
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: A BLM self-described Marxist enjoying capitalism

    No this is Marxism, not capitalism.

    The leaders and central planning elite always live in luxury while everyone else lives in poverty.

    Karl Marx was right about one thing. You need a cycle of capitalism before becoming a Marxist state. This is because the Marxists need assets produced by capitalism to seize and take advantage of. You can't have socialism or communism over night because neither economic model leads to efficient production. Cuba is a prime example of a once rich and wealthy country that was hijacked by communism.

    It always makes me laugh when leftists look at these examples and just reply with shit like "AmErIcA aNd cApItAliSm wAs dEsTrOyInG tHeSe cOuNtRiEs" ...

    Yet they forget to mention at just how much communism has destroyed countries like Cuba.

    Once our currencies have completely imploded, that's when you will sadly see a bigger demand for Marxism in Western countries. It is only a matter of time.





  9. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Western NC
    Posts
    3,672

    Re: A BLM self-described Marxist enjoying capitalism

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    A Black Lives Matter co-founder and self-professed 'trained Marxist' has raised eyebrows by purchasing a $1.4 million Los Angeles home, in a largely white district.

    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/othe...me/ar-BB1fv0Zw
    More ($) to the story.... https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...e-buying-binge





  10. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    8,818

    Re: A BLM self-described Marxist enjoying capitalism

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Smh y'all are so weird with the homo stuff. Just really odd stuff.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    That wasn't "homo stuff." I guess you got confused because you associate homosexuality with rape.





  11. #23

    Re: A BLM self-described Marxist enjoying capitalism

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    She must be one of those Bernie Sanders style Marxists.





  12. #24

    Re: A BLM self-described Marxist enjoying capitalism

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    That wasn't "homo stuff." I guess you got confused because you associate homosexuality with rape.
    I'm sorry, I just assumed the posters are men. Is one a woman?

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site