Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Black conservative woman in PA running to be the first black female GOP senator

Y’all let a Marxist hijack this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: Black conservative woman in PA running to be the first black female GOP senator

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Yup...

3. Re: Black conservative woman in PA running to be the first black female GOP senator

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

I also agree. What do you say, bandc? Are you a Marxist? If you say no, please explain the difference(s) between your beliefs and Marxism. Love to hear it.

4. Re: Black conservative woman in PA running to be the first black female GOP senator

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    L̶i̶b̶e̶r̶t̶a̶r̶i̶a̶n̶i̶s̶m̶ Marxism is singlehandedly the most stupid logic ever thought up in the history of mankind.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Took care of that typo for ya.

Of course I vote dem, but I vote exclusively for progressive democrats who focus only on solving working class issues in the way I would like to see them solved. My absolute favorite candidate of this past cycle was Andrew Yang.

You never saw Yang talk about his identity at all, and on top of that he LITERALLY said to the ENTIRE dem party that identity politics is a stupid way to win elections. Yang, Bernie, and other progressives that I like focus solely on how to improve working class issues. That's it.

This is funny. Bernie, helping the working man. That Luke saying bull Clinton is belong the female interns.

I don't believe that at all. Capitalism has always required a subservient class that holds no power. Capitalism leads to significant and disastrous economic downturns all the time. Capitalism leads to the disastrous politics we have now where the ruling economic class holds all political power and rarely if ever vote on behalf of the people's will.

We have a government full of politicians on provided healthcare but refuse to grant the people healthcare and are completely fine with thousands dying because they can't get medicine or go bankrupt because of bills they couldn't control.

We have a government that fought for months and months and months to give people the basics in monetary relief they needed during a pandemic even though we've been paying 100x the amount we needed in taxes over the course of our lives. And remember stimulus checks were bipartisan supported.

Capitalism saw the ruling economic class gain BILLIONS in wealth during a pandemic while so so many people lost everything they've ever worked for.

Capitalism as it's constructed now is a disease, and the fact that black folk have always been at the bottom of the rung in this country tells me all I need to know.

Capitalism is the best economic system to enable those on the bottom rung of the economic ladder to achieve higher places on the ladder. While massive government entitlement spending will ensure those on the bottom run stay on the bottom rung. The question is why do you want to ensure the poor stay poor in perpetuity???

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I also agree. What do you say, bandc? Are you a Marxist? If you say no, please explain the difference(s) between your beliefs and Marxism. Love to hear it.
    I am not a Marxist. I believe in more of a social democracy or a new way to do Capitalism. That is why I was careful to say above that I do not believe in Capitalism in the way it is constructed now.

Capitalism is still important and a key feature of Social Democracy, however, with social democracy, certain parts of life that shouldn't be touched with capitalism are taken care of by public funding. There is also a greater emphasis on taking care of those at the bottom (which is especially needed here in the states since this country was founded on social and economic inequality for 400 years).

We obviously believe this to a degree in the United States since we have collectively agreed that police work, firefighters, roads, K-12 education, ect... should be publicly funded and not left up to the individual to provide for themselves. In addition to this, I also believe healthcare and higher education should not be touched by Capitalism.

I believe in state by state minimum wage over a national minimum wage, but I fully believe a UBI is needed in lieu of corporations dismantling Unions and the massive disparity we see in wages failing to keep up with the times while executive wages multiply year after year.

I am socially conservative so I pretty much disagree with everything the BLM organization stood for, but I feel that everyone should do what they feel as long as it doesn't harm anyone.

What many of you fail to understand is that there is a massive difference between "identity politics" and politics that target a specific identity.

Campaigning on the idea that one should be elected because they happen to belong to a specific identity is "identity politics." That is what 90% of the democratic party is full of as well as your republican queen here. Identity politics has absolutely no merit and should never be a factor in politics.

Politics that target a specific identity is completely different. For example:

1. Loans for small business
    2. Social security for those over 65
    3. Reparations for Black American Descendents of Slaves
    4. Loans and subsidies for farmers

The fact that you guys are sucked into "identity politics" is sad and hilarious. The establishment democratic and entire republican party are one and the same. All you focus on is identity and culture war foolishness.

Anyways, have fun with her. I'm sure she'll help make America great again lololol

Both are bad. You have faction against faction. Seniors vs millenials. Farmers vs manufacturing.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Both are bad. You have faction against faction. Seniors vs millenials. Farmers vs manufacturing.
    I happen to disagree. I think it's OK for the government to subsidize the work of farmers providing healthy food for me and my family.

I think it's OK for the government to help seniors live in dignity when they are at a stage where they cannot provide for themselves as well as before due to age and competition with young people.

I think it's OK for the government to make sure young people leave college without debt.

There doesn't necessarily have to be factions.

I am not a Marxist. I believe in more of a social democracy or a new way to do Capitalism. That is why I was careful to say above that I do not believe in Capitalism in the way it is constructed now.

Capitalism is still important and a key feature of Social Democracy, however, with social democracy, certain parts of life that shouldn't be touched with capitalism are taken care of by public funding. There is also a greater emphasis on taking care of those at the bottom (which is especially needed here in the states since this country was founded on social and economic inequality for 400 years).

We obviously believe this to a degree in the United States since we have collectively agreed that police work, firefighters, roads, K-12 education, ect... should be publicly funded and not left up to the individual to provide for themselves. In addition to this, I also believe healthcare and higher education should not be touched by Capitalism.

I believe in state by state minimum wage over a national minimum wage, but I fully believe a UBI is needed in lieu of corporations dismantling Unions and the massive disparity we see in wages failing to keep up with the times while executive wages multiply year after year.

I am socially conservative so I pretty much disagree with everything the BLM organization stood for, but I feel that everyone should do what they feel as long as it doesn't harm anyone.

If public schools are so great then why do the rich (lot of politicians) send their kids to private school? It's called choices. Why stop with healthcare and UBI? Govt run transportation (high speed rail), govt run energy (green new deal). Hey it gets the cars off the road and travel and where you live can be restricted with regulations. Isn't that grand? What a magic dreamland utopia.

I happen to disagree. I think it's OK for the government to subsidize the work of farmers providing healthy food for me and my family.

I think it's OK for the government to help seniors live in dignity when they are at a stage where they cannot provide for themselves as well as before due to age and competition with young people.

I think it's OK for the government to make sure young people leave college without debt.

There doesn't necessarily have to be factions.

It absolutely has to be faction vs faction. The govt must take from one group in order to give it to another.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    It absolutely has to be faction vs faction. The govt must take from one group in order to give it to another.
    I wonder how many seniors and college kids, bandaid is supporting on his own dime.

I would bet my house that it is zero