Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Black conservative woman in PA running to be the first black female GOP senator

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Not much (that I've seen) but I'll believe you. I would just hope this means you didn't vote dem or else I'm a little confused.
    Of course I vote dem, but I vote exclusively for progressive democrats who focus only on solving working class issues in the way I would like to see them solved. My absolute favorite candidate of this past cycle was Andrew Yang.

You never saw Yang talk about his identity at all, and on top of that he LITERALLY said to the ENTIRE dem party that identity politics is a stupid way to win elections. Yang, Bernie, and other progressives that I like focus solely on how to improve working class issues. That's it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Re: Black conservative woman in PA running to be the first black female GOP senator

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Seems to work for you, Superfly.
    I don't get it, help me out here.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Amen.

And Awoman.
    Conservatives only care about culture wars smh

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Of course I vote dem, but I vote exclusively for progressive democrats who focus only on solving working class issues in the way I would like to see them solved. My absolute favorite candidate of this past cycle was Andrew Yang.

You never saw Yang talk about his identity at all, and on top of that he LITERALLY said to the ENTIRE dem party that identity politics is a stupid way to win elections. Yang, Bernie, and other progressives that I like focus solely on how to improve working class issues. That's it.

It sounds like you didn't vote for Biden. But I'd be surprised if you didn't because then who the heck did? Lol

Blog Entries

It sounds like you didn't vote for Biden. But I'd be surprised if you didn't because then who the heck did? Lol
    He wrote in Yang's name.

I voted green party, since they most closely represented my beliefs.

Blog Entries

Those guys are all for bigger government and less capitalism. What America and the west needs is more capitalism not more government. I don't give a rats ass about all the identity issues being a libertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Those guys are all for bigger government and less capitalism. What America and the west needs is more capitalism not more government. I don't give a rats ass about all the identity issues being a libertarian.
    Hear, hear...

I think if most people actually read the libertarian platform they would find they more closely align with that platform than either the Republican or Democratic Party...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I don't believe that at all. Capitalism has always required a subservient class that holds no power. Capitalism leads to significant and disastrous economic downturns all the time. Capitalism leads to the disastrous politics we have now where the ruling economic class holds all political power and rarely if ever vote on behalf of the people's will.

We have a government full of politicians on provided healthcare but refuse to grant the people healthcare and are completely fine with thousands dying because they can't get medicine or go bankrupt because of bills they couldn't control.

We have a government that fought for months and months and months to give people the basics in monetary relief they needed during a pandemic even though we've been paying 100x the amount we needed in taxes over the course of our lives. And remember stimulus checks were bipartisan supported.

Capitalism saw the ruling economic class gain BILLIONS in wealth during a pandemic while so so many people lost everything they've ever worked for.

Capitalism as it's constructed now is a disease, and the fact that black folk have always been at the bottom of the rung in this country tells me all I need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Hear, hear...

I think if most people actually read the libertarian platform they would find they more closely align with that platform than either the Republican or Democratic Party...

Libertarianism is singlehandedly the most stupid logic ever thought up in the history of mankind.

Libertarianism is singlehandedly the most stupid logic ever thought up in the history of mankind.

Says the guy that just argued against capitalism.
    Capitalism is the best thing to happen to man since irrigation.

I don't believe that at all. Capitalism has always required a subservient class that holds no power. How? Why?
    Capitalism leads to significant and disastrous economic downturns all the time. And does that coin have another side?

Capitalism leads to the disastrous politics we have now where the ruling economic class holds all political power and rarely if ever vote on behalf of the people's will. Or maybe expansive interpretation of the Commerce Clause, weakened federalism, and an entrenched and powerful administrative state lead to those results
    Response embedded in the quotation.