Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Black conservative woman in PA running to be the first black female GOP senator

Check out her video from the Gettysburg battlefield. https://saraacarter.com/video-pa-can...e-gop-senator/

Re: Black conservative woman in PA running to be the first black female GOP senator

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Check out her video from the Gettysburg battlefield. https://saraacarter.com/video-pa-can...e-gop-senator/
    Oh no this won't do.

I'm looking for an old timey animated gif of one of those guy manually laying an old artillery or anti-aircraft piece, cranking the two axis control wheels simultaneously, furiously and training it right on this woman.

Only thing worse than a white male conservative is a black one, any gender. The nukes come out for them. The worst vitriol.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 04-09-2021 at 12:19 PM.

Re: Black conservative woman in PA running to be the first black female GOP senator

What does her blackness have to do with anything?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    What does her blackness have to do with anything?

Seems to work for you, Superfly.
    Being offended by the truth won't alter the fact that it's still true. No matter how much oversensitivity to the truth exists today, it will never automatically become a lie just because you want it to.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Seems to work for you, Superfly.
    I don't get it, help me out here.

Blog Entries

It's funny this question coming from you of all people.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Why? I despise identity politics and that's exactly what she's running on. Her blackness has nothing to do with whether or not she'd represent the people well.

Why? I despise identity politics and that's exactly what she's running on. Her blackness has nothing to do with whether or not she'd represent the people well.

pinocchio.jpg

Dude, that is all the dem party has. Identity politics. Everyone is divided into a group.

You should love this. I am sure every news outlet will endorse her since she is black

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Dude, that is all the dem party has. Identity politics. Everyone is divided into a group.

You should love this. I am sure every news outlet will endorse her since she is black
    And I absolutely HATE the dem party as it's constructed now! How many times have I trashed the identity politics of Kamala, Pelosi and the rest of them on here? I hate it.

And I absolutely HATE the dem party as it's constructed now! How many times have I trashed the identity politics of Kamala, Pelosi and the rest of them on here? I hate it.

Not much (that I've seen) but I'll believe you. I would just hope this means you didn't vote dem or else I'm a little confused.

Blog Entries

Amen.

And Awoman.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" óDave Chappelle