Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Anthony Miller for a 2nd?

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    Are we talking about the same guy?

Anthony Miller? WR for the Bears? From Memphis? Drafted in 2018, round 2 pick 51 overall, 5’11” 200 pounds. 1500 yards in 3 seasons with 11 TDs.
    Bc must be talking about Harry. I brought up that N'Keal Harry is also on the block on the last page. I said no to Miller but yes to Harry for a 4th

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Bc must be talking about Harry. I brought up that N'Keal Harry is also on the block on the last page. I said no to Miller but yes to Harry for a 4th
    Yes GOTA, I was referring to N' Harry... Bc

Not interested. We're short on picks as is (For Ravens standards)... I actually like Miller but he doesn't move the needle much for me in terms of trading away a pick for him.. even a 4th or 5th could end up being the next ZDS or Judon. They need those picks, every lotto ticket counts.

Miller would just be another half measure... tired of it. Go get Bateman, Marshall, or Toney... be aggressive, no more half measures. A marginal upgrade over Snead with an injury issue is not our savior.

I like Miller a lot but I don't want a crowded WR room. What are we going to do with Duvernay, do we believe in him or not? From a strategic standpoint, we really should draft an alpha receiver in the 1st or 2nd round. Picks are important. The only move which makes sense to me would be something like Boykin + a 6th for Miller + a 7th.
    "Flacco is driving the ball in that wind....."

(AFCCG, January 2013)

Miller doesn't fit the profile of the usual veteran acquisition.

Boldin and Steve Smith were HOFs in twilight.
    Derrick Mason was established and arguably in his prime.
    Lee Evans and Kevin Johnson both flashed at some point in their career.

Miller isn't a Hall of Famer, he hasn't established himself, and he hasn't flashed production or great talent. If you buy Miller you are buying draft pedigree and the hope that it was all Trubisky's fault. Having watched Miller, it's some of his fault too. Drops and injured just-enough to be unproductive and unreliable.

I'd rather have the draft pick and take my chances.

6. Re: Anthony Miller for a 2nd?

I heard for a 3rd. If we trade 27 for a 2nd and 3rd Id trade a 3rd for A Miller

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I can't see them cutting Harry. They would take a $2 million cap hit and get nothing in return. It's not like Harry is a problem. He just not performing.
    The issue is the Patriots haven't had much in the way of depth during either years. He was given opportunities and just flat out blown them.

He reminds me of Coleman. As to why rumor has it he doesn't work hard and hasn't bothered to learn Belichick offense.

As far as Miller goes hell to the no as it relates to a 3rd rounder. For me my bottom line is a 5th rounder and if they want more we should look elsewhere. He would be ahead of Boykin and Porche on the depth chart (at least mine) if we traded for him and would have the opportunity to be the 4th WR slot guy.

But does anyone think he is better then Watkins? I don't. Watkins was just signed for free so why would you trade a 3rd for someone who isn't better then what is on the FA market?

How many slot wrs u guys want lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ovechkin69 View Post
    I heard for a 3rd. If we trade 27 for a 2nd and 3rd Id trade a 3rd for A Miller
    In essence what your trade does is leave the with Ravens two 2nds, a 3rd, and Anthony Miller instead of our original 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. I'd rather have the latter and draft a young WR to go with Sammy Watkins. This way the Ravens have Hollywood, Watkins and hopefully his successor, Duvernay, Boykin, and Proche (some want Cain instead), and that's alright with me... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    In essence what your trade does is leave the with Ravens two 2nds, a 3rd, and Anthony Miller instead of our original 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. I'd rather have the latter and draft a young WR to go with Sammy Watkins. This way the Ravens have Hollywood, Watkins and hopefully his successor, Duvernay, Boykin, and Proche (some want Cain instead), and that's alright with me... Bc
    sharing a brain on this one Bc

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    How many slot wrs u guys want lol
    How many do we really have?

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    How many do we really have?
    Do we have any that wouldn't play the slot on 85% of the other teams in the league