Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Anthony Miller for a 2nd?

Ravens can't keep signing guys that won't make or break the offense. Non impact full WR we don't need to sign or trade for. Just draft them.

Blog Entries

Hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The guy is an idiot. They finally had it with his stupid penalties and on the field mistakes. I can't blame them.
    Ten cent head; we don't need him.

Wrong Bears WR and the Ravens would be better off drafting a 1st or 2nd round WR.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Wrong Bears WR and the Ravens would be better off drafting a 1st or 2nd round WR.
    Yea. This post in on the same level as the post about Pitts someone made on here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Ten cent head; we don't need him.
    Coach: Anthony, you are going against a DB who loves to run his mouth. Don't let him get you off your game.

Miller: Okay coach. I understand. No problem!

Then Anthony Miller punches the DB in the face and gets tossed from the game. Moron

5th would be as high as I would go.

He is a UFA at seasons end and is far from a number one or two wr.

I would rather let our young guys get more of a shot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post

He kind of reminds me of Hollywood Higgins on the Browns he shows flashes I like him better then our internal options. Who here do you want to get more of a look?

He just hasn't shown the kind of consistency to warrant giving up a high draft pick for.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    He kind of reminds me of Hollywood Higgins on the Browns he shows flashes I like him better then our internal options. Who here do you want to get more of a look?

He just hasn't shown the kind of consistency to warrant giving up a high draft pick for.
    Duvernay and Proche for me. Also would like to see what they might possibly have with Watkins.
    It's highly likely that Miller is going to just get cut and I'd have no qualms about just signing him to a low risk contract and getting him into camp to see what he's got. But solid NO for me in regards to giving up a draft pick for him...well maybe a 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    Duvernay and Proche for me. Also would like to see what they might possibly have with Watkins.
    It's highly likely that Miller is going to just get cut and I'd have no qualms about just signing him to a low risk contract and getting him into camp to see what he's got. But solid NO for me in regards to giving up a draft pick for him...well maybe a 6th.
    I wouldn't even give up a 6th. Us as ravens fans love to bargain shop for subpar players that we somehow think when they become a raven they will turn into Boldin. We need impactufl trade and signings. Not another player who we barely be used like Dez.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post

Let Duvernay take over Snead’s role, and I would prefer a big bodied WR for any new additions to the team.