Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ... 6162636465 ... LastLast

Re: Official 2021 RSR Mock Draft - Lively Discussion

I love Washington. Great football IQ. I can see him playing nickle or FS. Versatile but undersized DB

Baldy OTC! I always forget that part

The following errors occurred with your submission

• leachisabeast has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    The following errors occurred with your submission

• leachisabeast has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assumed Deablo was off the board. I didn’t see him among the first couple available players and easily expected him to have gone earlier. I probably would have picked him instead had I been paying closer attention. But I’m happy with Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I assumed Deablo was off the board. I didn’t see him among the first couple available players and easily expected him to have gone earlier. I probably would have picked him instead had I been paying closer attention. But I’m happy with Washington
    Nice! 🍺

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    He almost was the Titans pick, but the CB was rated slightly higher

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Good morning Mock drafters. I'll start the day by saying I really like the Smith pick for the NY Jets.

With Elerson, we actually have a DE who is skinnier than the new Jets QB. j/k. Ellerson is an excellent prospect and I am surprised he is still there. (I think the spreadsheet can sometimes dictate the board). He was drafted a round higher in my other mock. I was torn between him and the achilles-recovering Odeyingbo for my last pick. And of course, it's a dire need for the Jets, who are still waiting to see last year's EDGE, Zuniga, hit the field. Zuniga injured for his rookie season. Or a couple of years ago drafting Jachai Polite top of round 3. Camp cut and out of the league.

One of biggest risers out of Senior Bowl week is @UNIFootball EDGE Elerson Smith. @ElersonSmith has elite tools (6064v, 262v, 1048 hand, 8300 wing), will blow up his pro-day, and was arguably most impressive physical specimen at weigh-ins. Oh, and he can rush inside & outside. pic.twitter.com/FYuLzCLicA
    — Jim Nagy (@JimNagy_SB) February 12, 2021

83" wingspan?!!!!

https://twitter.com/UNIFootball/stat...173827079?s=20

Last edited by Dcat; 04-15-2021 at 10:05 AM.

The last pick in the selection thread by the Steelers is voided. Monty Rice was already selected at pick 112.

Leachisabeast - Steelers are OTC again. Your PM message box is full so please clear it for PMs. Thanks

Packers OTC, due 11:50 BcRaven
    Vikings on deck QtR

Blog Entries

I'm a fan of the Trey Hill C from Georgia pick. I know he's gotten a lot of mixed reviews. This is a guy who started a ton of games for a top SEC program. On day 3 that is exactly who you are looking to find at a spot like Center. It's a good solid pick from Leachisabeast

Blog Entries

With the 142nd pick in the RSR 2021 Mock Draft, the Green Bay Packers select :

Buddy Johnson, ILB, TEXAS A&M

Johnson (6' 1" - 230 lbs) had been getting experience and maturing in his 4 years @ TEXAS A&M. As a Senior in 2020, he had his best year (85 tackles (7.5 for loss), 4 sacks, 3 PDs, 2 FFs, and an INT (returned for a TD) in 10 games played. He looks like a player on-the-rise and the very late 4th round seems an appropriate place to draft him.

The Packers can certainly use help @ LB ... Bc