Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Official 2021 RSR Mock Draft - Lively Discussion

so.... we have had a pair of well negotiated trades and it hasn't slowed us down yet. Come on... admit it.. this is MUCH MORE FUN with the ability to negotiate trades.

Loving it!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    so.... we have had a pair of well negotiated trades and it hasn't slowed us down yet. Come on... admit it.. this is MUCH MORE FUN with the ability to negotiate trades.
    It is also much more realistic. There are always going to be trades in the real draft. So it adds to the excitement of arm chair gming

It’s funny as soon as I agreed to the Panthers trade I started to second guess. I thought maybe Horn would be there at 16. I don’t know. But I’m thrilled to get a guy who’s as sure as any player drafted ever was with Surtain II. Trades are fun.

Blog Entries

I believe there is a good chance that the Patriots will trade up for a QB. Now that it's an option I was able to get into the head of Belichick and do what I think he would do. It works with an active group who is not looking to trade assets that won't impact their draft like future year picks and players. Under these conditions it's definitely better.

the last two picks - Surtain and Slater poor Dallas... their two greatest needs too

the last two picks - Surtain and Slater poor Dallas... their two greatest needs too
    Yeah Denver and Dallas both scared me with their DB need enough to pull the trigger. I thought we could see Surtain and Horn go back to back

Farley taken by Dallas. Those injuries scare me a little, but could turn out to be a good pick. They definitely need help at CB.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingweblink View Post
    Farley taken by Dallas. Those injuries scare me a little, but could turn out to be a good pick. They definitely need help at CB.
    Farley is great but I think I like Horn better

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Yeah Denver and Dallas both scared me with their DB need enough to pull the trigger. I thought we could see Surtain and Horn go back to back
    I am GMing Dallas on the Jets board mock. I traded down to 18 and took Caleb and picked up pick 50 for the trade down. I could have had Surtain and I'm still regretting it. Caleb is a bit risky with the disc surgery, but it is supposed to be nothing to worry about... and I don't know about you, but I find the fact that he was the very first out of thousands of NCAA athletes to have opted out of the season in 2020 a bit curious. Talk about "running to the window". Surtain is polished and was up against some pro level competetion. Farley and Horn are not far behind.

Culex if you pick Mac Jones you get the bonus of not having to stitch a new jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Farley is great but I think I like Horn better
    when I traded down from 10 to 18 in the jets Board mock, I was hoping to land Horn there. Nope. He went 2 picks after Surtain and I was delighted Caleb Farley was still there at 18. Not a good trade in retrospect. Surtain was the obvious pick and I got cute with it.