Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Official 2021 RSR Mock Draft - Lively Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    No way I couldn’t jump Denver for this guy
    definitely under consideration there for Denver. But I think the Dallas GM just had a heart attack. Like everyone knows dallas wants the son-of-Surtain at pick 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Jones is a blackberry in a smart phone world
    Post of the day

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I like the return the Lions received. Of course they have to choose wisely, they haven't in the past, but now the Lions have the benefit of an RSR poster ... Bc
    Thanks, I appreciate it. Hoping to fill some holes smartly. I feel like it was a good trade for both. I have 2 guys I would have taken at 7 that are still there. Hopefully one will be there at 15 and make the trade feel even better for me.

Pick 8 traded for 16 + 49 also an easy chart value match

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    awesome.. PM me your email and your cell #
    Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I hope picks #28 and #29 come before 6 p.m. NYC time. It's our daughter's birthday so the wife and I are taking her and her fiance out to a Thai (her favorite) dinner. There's a restaurant "Song" in her neighborhood that has outdoor/backyard seating. If I see it's getting close, I will PM Dcat/Lax/WNCR with my hopeful picks plus a secondary alternate... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Jones is a blackberry in a smart phone world
    Now that's funny!

I think Jones would be fine in certain offenses like the Broncos or the Falcons or the Colts. For teams buying into the modern offensive trends in the NFL he's a step in a more traditional direction. The Steelers for example seemed to desperately want to get away from that kind of offense last year but couldn't because Ben lost so much arm strength. I can't see them picking Jones over Lance if they got that chance. Honestly though I think it's really about fit for those 2 guys.

Blog Entries

The Steelers were hoping Lance would fall past the Broncos and would have looked to trade up with someone but Mac Jones is not somebody the Steelers are interested in trading up for. We will look elsewhere

I love the Slater pick for Denver. When I decided on Sewell for the Bengals, he was definitely factored into my decision. I wouldn’t be shocked at all if he turns out better than Sewell.

Blog Entries

I hope picks #28 and #29 come before 6 p.m. NYC time. It's our daughter's birthday so the wife and I are taking her and her fiance out to a Thai (her favorite) dinner. There's a restaurant "Song" in her neighborhood that has outdoor/backyard seating. If I see it's getting close, I will PM Dcat/Lax/WNCR with my hopeful picks plus a secondary alternate... Bc
    Bc that sounds like a much better time spent than on a football board with us guys.. enjoy your time tonight as I know you will.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Slator is a great pick, he is going to be a star in this league.

enjoy! no worries