Captain John O'Donnell - Canton - Cancelled.

So, the censors claim another victory.

About 920 signatures are sufficient to prompt the mayor to tear down the statue of Captain John O'Donnell in the O'Donnell Street park. (No word on the number of people who didn't sign the petition because they thought the proposal was ludicrous.)

Does anyone know the statue's current whereabouts?
    Are George Clooney and dozen of his pals busy this weekend?
    Will the city sell it?

Any insights would be appreciated.

Re: Captain John O'Donnell - Canton - Cancelled.

Maybe you should get 950 friends and just start signing petitions to get all statues removed. Overwhelm the city with this foolishness

Scott is doing what everyone thought he would do, which is to reduce the city to a faceless dump devoid of character but filled with crime and welfare bloodsuckers. Hey, it's what the residents want.

So when is the Washington Monument coming down? Because you know, he was just a slaveholder.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

4. Re: Captain John O'Donnell - Canton - Cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Scott is doing what everyone thought he would do, which is to reduce the city to a faceless dump devoid of character but filled with crime and welfare bloodsuckers. Hey, it's what the residents want.

So when is the Washington Monument coming down? Because you know, he was just a slaveholder.
    I look for them to change the name of the city before they grant it Statehood.

I know you were being sarcastic, but San Fran just voted to change the name of over 100 schools. Those named after Washington and Lincoln will be changed.

San Francisco is the biggest leftist shithole on the continent. It doesn't even resemble the United States anymore...which is why our Founding Fathers seem so distasteful to them.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

7. Re: Captain John O'Donnell - Canton - Cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I know you were being sarcastic, but San Fran just voted to change the name of over 100 schools. Those named after Washington and Lincoln will be changed.
    Not sure, but I think I read they will "allow" those to stay.....for now.

Isn't he that white rapper?

He's not? Nevermind.

I'm sure tearing down the statue of the 220 year dead white guy his will make a big difference in the lives of Baltimore's citizens.

The age of aquarius is just around the corner. I can feel it.

Blog Entries

And then there is this. Baltimore will no longer prosecute drug possession, prostitution, low-level crimes. It's bad enough that they put this policy in place, but to announce it to the world is. San Francisco, here we come. UFB.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...level-n1262209

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    And then there is this. Baltimore will no longer prosecute drug possession, prostitution, low-level crimes. It's bad enough that they put this policy in place, but to announce it to the world is. San Francisco, here we come. UFB.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...level-n1262209
    Not surprising. Nancy Pelosi is actually from Baltimore, right?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Not surprising. Nancy Pelosi is actually from Baltimore, right?
    Yep. And her brother was Baltimore mayor from 1967 to 1971.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller