Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

OT: Aaron Rodgers has lost his mind

Y’all see he’s hosting fcukin jeopardy! LOL! He’s fcukin done!

Re: OT: Aaron Rodgers has lost his mind

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheRIPPER View Post
    You’re joking right? He just completed one of the best seasons ever turned in by an NFL QB, and now he’s continuing to show his skills beyond football.

Nah, this is a smart move. I've read and I'm sure it's true, that he actually enjoys jeopardy. What fan wouldn't be honored to host. Also good for his image and brand. He's not trying to be somebody he's not. He's a tall white guy that does state farm insurance ads, enjoys jeopardy and plays football in Wisconsin. Should he be collaborating with Kanye instead?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

McNuggets

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

No problem with that; he's a likeable guy and should do well. Jeopardy (and M*A*S*H) are the only 2 shows my wife and I watch together. We're enjoying the trial guest hosts they've been bringing on. IMO, Ken Jennings, the all-time Jeopardy winner, was the best, while we both thought Katie Couric was horrible. Looking forward to the cheese head.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    No problem with that; he's a likeable guy and should do well. Jeopardy (and M*A*S*H) are the only 2 shows my wife and I watch together. We're enjoying the trial guest hosts they've been bringing on. IMO, Ken Jennings, the all-time Jeopardy winner, was the best, while we both thought Katie Couric was horrible. Looking forward to the cheese head.
    Doesn't bother me that Rodgers is hosting Jeopardy! Football players have lives off the field too.
    While I agree that Katie Couric has been the worst so far, I don't think Ken Jennings was the best either. However, I do believe when all is said and done that Jennings will end up with the permanent job. He's good enough, and will likely grow into the job as he gets more experience and becomes more comfortable, but he also has a history as a BIG Winner. That should give him an advantage... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheRIPPER View Post
    Doesn't bother me that Rodgers is hosting Jeopardy! Football players have lives off the field too... Bc

While I agree that Katie Couric has been the worst so far, I don't think Ken Jennings was the best either. However, I do believe when all is said and done that Jennings will end up with the permanent job. He's good enough, and will likely grow into the job as he gets more experience and becomes more comfortable, but he also has a history as a BIG Winner. That should give him an advantage... Bc

Seriously? This is a thread?

9. Re: OT: Aaron Rodgers has lost his mind

Yeah....we had kinda decided that we would just not watch when Couric was on, but we caved. We loved the show more than we dislike her. That's saying a lot. RIP Alex. As for the hosts so far, we liked the producer guy. I forget his name. I would have no problem if Ken got the nod, though.

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    Yup

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    I just heard Miles Boykin is hosting Jeopardy!

Blog Entries

This was recorded a while ago. Aaron Rodgers has been a contestant on Jeopardy in the past and is a huge fan of the show. He released pictures of himself with Alex Trebek a couple of months back. They had asked him when they were planning guest hosts if he'd be interested and he jumped at the chance. There is nothing wrong with having multiple interests in life. Good for Aaron