Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

The most violent man in college football

https://youtu.be/O1jlLUWjwDo

One of the guys I would love to see us pick at #27.

OT but could move inside to guard

Blog Entries

Re: The most violent man in college football

He does one on another player linked to the Ravens. Jaelan Phillips https://youtu.be/FARY6xKNy6Y

Compares him to the Watt brothers in how he plays and thinks he's best pass rusher in this class.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    He does one on another player linked to the Ravens. Jaelan Phillips https://youtu.be/FARY6xKNy6Y

Compares him to the Watt brothers in how he plays and thinks he's best pass rusher in this class.
    If we get Phillips, I'll be doing back flips all night long. He was a five star recruit and only the injuries derailed his stock otherwise he'd be top ten pick hands down.

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by horus13 View Post
    If we get Phillips, I'll be doing back flips all night long. He was a five star recruit and only the injuries derailed his stock otherwise he'd be top ten pick hands down.

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk
    Agreed, his previous concussion issues may cause him to drop to us. I doubt it though

Blog Entries

Agreed, his previous concussion issues may cause him to drop to us. I doubt it though
    It’s worrying though. He retired from football due to concussions.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    It’s worrying though. He retired from football due to concussions.
    The Ravens will need to evaluate the risk vs potential reward. They may get a new Terrell Suggs at #27 or someone who will be out of football within a few years because of concussions. I think the former is much more likely to happen but you never know.

Blog Entries

These big 12 tackles playing in the spread rarely match up against four man fronts like they would in the pros. Just an observation.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

He looks like the guy I copied off of in high school.

Jenkins and Phillips would be two of the top guys on my board at 27 if they're there. They would both be excellent, Raven-like picks. As always depending on if Phillips' medicals clear.

https://youtu.be/O1jlLUWjwDo

One of the guys I would love to see us pick at #27.

OT but could move inside to guard
    Jenkins would be an awesome pick if that meant Decosta has trade lined up for Orlando.

I personally do not want Orlando traded but if that has to happen I would not hate Jenkins at 27 although that is earlier than any mock I have seen him in.

This draft seems to be deep on Oline in later rounds so I could see teams jumping early on defense

The Ravens will need to evaluate the risk vs potential reward. They may get a new Terrell Suggs at #27 or someone who will be out of football within a few years because of concussions. I think the former is much more likely to happen but you never know.
    Well that's the thing. And who is gonna evaluate him? Normally he'd get checked up at the combine and probably rechecked as well. All teams would have the data.

This year? Nope. The Ravens can't compensate by bringing him to Baltimore to get a thorough checkup either. So the question is how reliable will the info be on Phillips and the few dozen other draft picks with injury concerns when the teams can't be present with their own doctors?

It is nice to have stars in our eyes about potential but what risk are you willing to take especially if another EDGE guy is available who grades out roughly as good?

The most violent player to opposing teams has to be Devonta Smith straight domination. I might even draft Najee Harris at 27