Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Desantis

Blog Entries

Ron Desantis

What are your views in this guy? Could he be a possibility for 2024? Out of all the leaders in the world since the pandemic started, this guy has stood out head and shoulders above the rest IMO. He is one of the very few politicians that has gone against the lockdown and media narrative.

Re: Ron Desantis

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    What are your views in this guy? Could he be a possibility for 2024? Out of all the leaders in the world since the pandemic started, this guy has stood out head and shoulders above the rest IMO. He is one of the very few politicians that has gone against the lockdown and media narrative.
    And the left hates him because he has been right

Seems like a good candidate to me.

Blog Entries

He won't survive, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    And the left hates him because he has been right
    He didn't go full authoritarian, so imagine that.

Pendulums swing... in real life friction causes energy loss and they settle slowly towards the middle...

Politically? Quite the opposite apparently...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My parents live in Florida and think he's been doing a great job. My dad thinks he'll be the candidate. I still think they go Scott or Haley.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Does it matter? Harris will probably get a billion mail-in ballots for her. I’m sure they’ve already started making them up.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Does it matter? Harris will probably get a billion mail-in ballots for her. I’m sure they’ve already started making them up.
    Not too far off. This is why they absolutely HATE the new laws being passed so the loosey goosey mail-in stuff is put to an end.

Blog Entries

I love the guy for 24 He handles the media well and doesn't back down but he's not the brash a-hole like Trump, who needs to get out of his way, but will he? I like Kristi Noem for his VP although I'm not sure what's going on in SD where she vetoed a transgender sports bill.

Blog Entries

I like DeSantis and think he could be a good candidate for Prez. However, I think the GOP would be blasted again for putting up another white guy.

It's shitty and I do think it should be the best person. However, there is also some gamesmanship involved...they need to find someone that the race/gender card can't work that well against.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

As of right now, he would be my pick.