Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Another example of the left putting politics over human life

For those considering the vaccine, this has some really good info on why you might want to think twice

https://www.primarydoctor.org/covidv...i3eRYrBB9ORHn8

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    For those considering the vaccine, this has some really good info on why you might want to think twice

I saw on the news last night. Hopkins will require all students to be vaccinated in the fall.

But

Won’t require teachers to be vaccinated

Interesting

This idea that the vaccine does not lower infections is ludicrous.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    This idea that the vaccine does not lower infections is ludicrous.
    I'm open to it lowering infections as there seems to be info coming out NOW that show it may lower it. I would be curious as to how though when it doesn't make you immune, it just protects against sever symptoms.

Anyway, that seems to be your biggest issue (and maybe only) with what I've posted in regards to problems with the vaccines. Do you disagree with anything else in this article or others I've posted?

Blog Entries

Geez, man. I was on the fence before, and this certainly help make my decision any easier.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

I'm open to it lowering infections as there seems to be info coming out NOW that show it may lower it. I would be curious as to how though when it doesn't make you immune, it just protects against sever symptoms.

Anyway, that seems to be your biggest issue (and maybe only) with what I've posted in regards to problems with the vaccines. Do you disagree with anything else in this article or others I've posted?
    Well considering that giant distortion in her diatribe, i dont trust anything in it.
    I dont care if you get the vaccine or not. People dont want to get any vaccines, no skin off my nose. But lets be honest about it and not spread disinformation. It does lower your chances of getting covid significantly and lowers the severity of it if you still happen to get it. The data so far shows that it also stops or significantly reduces you spreading it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Well considering that giant distortion in her diatribe, i dont trust anything in it.
    I dont care if you get the vaccine or not. People dont want to get any vaccines, no skin off my nose. But lets be honest about it and not spread disinformation. It does lower your chances of getting covid significantly and lowers the severity of it if you still happen to get it. The data so far shows that it also stops or significantly reduces you spreading it.
    I've posted other things talking about the same things she's listed, and you haven't taken issue with them.

Bottom line, she may or may not be wrong about it limiting the spread as that info is JUST NOW starting to come out.

The rest of what she has said, I've not seen anyone dispute.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Geez, man. I was on the fence before, and this certainly help make my decision any easier.
    If you are a healthy person, you're over 99% likely to survive it. With the treatments we see are working now, there is no need IMO to taken a NEVER BEFORE USED type of vaccine.

It's mind boggling to me how many people are signing up to be a part of this experiment.

Blog Entries

FDA is halting the Johnson & Johnson vaccine due to blood clots

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/f...ots-identified

If you are a healthy person, you're over 99% likely to survive it. With the treatments we see are working now, there is no need IMO to taken a NEVER BEFORE USED type of vaccine.

It's mind boggling to me how many people are signing up to be a part of this experiment.
    This is false though. Mrna vaccines have been in trials for other purposes for a decade. Covid is the first to be released, but it's not like it's never been in use before.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

FDA is halting the Johnson & Johnson vaccine due to blood clots

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/f...ots-identified
    Intriguingly, the only one that uses a more conventional vaccine technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    This is false though. Mrna vaccines have been in trials for other purposes for a decade. Covid is the first to be released, but it's not like it's never been in use before.

The particular fiddling with the genome is of course different for each intended purpose.

And as such, the potential unintended consequences are also different.