Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Another example of the left putting politics over human life

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    These are the kind of freaks that are running the asylum right now....
    I'm a skeptic by nature. I worry that the majority of Americans are sheep, and will do whatever the establishment tells them. If you understand the basics of the immune system, you'd know that 70% of everything they tell you is bs. I only get physicals to get blood work done. I'm on no medication, but if a condition arose requiring it, I would go homeopathic rather than pharmaceutical.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I'm a skeptic by nature. I worry that the majority of Americans are sheep, and will do whatever the establishment tells them. If you understand the basics of the immune system, you'd know that 70% of everything they tell you is bs. I only get physicals to get blood work done. I'm on no medication, but if a condition arose requiring it, I would go homeopathic rather than pharmaceutical.
    I’m of the same mind.

Eat well, stay active, everything in moderation.

This past year has been a lot more stressful on me than I had originally thought and I’ve had some flare ups of IBS. I have identified a couple of foods that, unfortunately, I can’t eat too much of anymore (broccoli, which is one of my favorite vegetables), but when I talked to my doctor about it they immediately went to anti-depressants. I said no and did some research.

Peppermint oil extract.

I take a dropper full of that in a tall glass of water and I start feeling better in a very short period of time.

Bergamot root also helps with digestion as does fennel, which is great because braised fennel with garlic and tomatoes is the shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I’m of the same mind.

This past year has been a lot more stressful on me than I had originally thought and I’ve had some flare ups of IBS. I have identified a couple of foods that, unfortunately, I can’t eat too much of anymore (broccoli, which is one of my favorite vegetables), but when I talked to my doctor about it they immediately went to anti-depressants. I said no and did some research.

Peppermint oil extract.

I take a dropper full of that in a tall glass of water and I start feeling better in a very short period of time.

Bergamot root also helps with digestion as does fennel, which is great because braised fennel with garlic and tomatoes is the shit.

Mint gum works well for upset stomachs.

4. Re: Another example of the left putting politics over human life

I’m of the same mind.

Peppermint oil extract.

Love it in my salads w/some Gazebo Room drizzled on

Blog Entries

I’m of the same mind.

Peppermint oil extract.

I learned that EVERYTHING starts in the gut. Especially the immune system. If the gut ain't right, nothing is. That's why I started fasting a few years ago.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I love how NOW it’s ok to use small decimals and the word “only” when talking about thousands of deaths as being ok. A complete flip flop from 6 months ago.

It doesn’t stop the spread, it simply stops symptoms, that most people don’t get anyway. The vaccine gives symptoms for 6-8 hours for nearly 100% of victims...,

So what really is in this thing that they are pushing so hard for EVERYONE to take it. People “joke” about microchips, etc, but what is it really?

Whatever. My 5g will be on point after this vaccine.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    So unless 3/4’s of them population gets two shots every three months there is no point in taking it at all?

Ok, let’s just face the facts that it’s endemic and move on with life, Protect yourself how you wish...

So most other coronaviruses, a reinfection is less severe right? Wonder if the vaccine has the same effect after it wears off.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    The only counter argument is that Johns Hopkins was taking everybody's cells that came in with cancer. Waivers are required now, thankfully.

My most disturbing story about government not caring about human life is that story a while back about the school somewhere around Pittsburgh being built on a toxic waste dump. Everybody got all up in arms about the evil company selling the land they knew would be for a school, blah, blah, blah. Turns out the government threatened to use Eminent Domain to take the land by force because the company was flat out refusing to sell the land because they knew a school would be put there. They wound up selling it to the government for a dollar with the stipulation that no building anybody would ever be near would be placed on the land. Of course, the government builds the school and in a moment of what shouldn't surprise any of us, allowed the company to be sued by the families of the students who inevitably suffered numerous medical issues, including cancer.

EDIT: It wasn't near Pittsburgh, it was in Love Canal, a neighborhood of Niagara Falls.
    Wasn't that what Erin Brokovich was about?

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Wasn't that what Erin Brokovich was about?

Brockovich was in California (though based on hazardous waste dumping getting into water)

Blog Entries

I learned that EVERYTHING starts in the gut. Especially the immune system. If the gut ain't right, nothing is. That's why I started fasting a few years ago.
    Yup. In addittion to making Elderberry Syrup, my wife also makes us kombucha (instead of taking probiotics)

I’m of the same mind.

Peppermint oil extract.

Same... which is why I'm not taking the vaccine. I try to stay as natural and healthy as possible.

Also, regarding depression, the sun does wonders for your mood. Get outside go for a walk andmake sure you've got some skin exposed to adsorb the rays.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Brockovich was in California (though based on hazardous waste dumping getting into water)
    Ah. Haven't dweeb the movie since I was a kid. Remembered it being about hazardous waste.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

My fear is that at 56 and in damn good health, the vaccine somehow messes me up and I'm on medication for the rest of my life. Might be paranoia, but I dunno. My wife and I are on the fence, tbh.

I have been going into the office at my job since this thing started. I interact with roughly 30 - 40 different people on a daily basis. Add to that another 10 people at my gym. I have been fortunate so far not (to my knowledge) contract the virus.
    You never know. I was really sick in January of 2020 just when this was being talked about. Since I have been in quite good health. A few weeks ago I was having a physical and asked if I wanted extra blood drawn to test for the anti-bodies to see if I had it. It came back positive, so at some point I had Covid. If it was in Jan of 2020 then I was one of the first in this country to get it. I assume I had it later and was near asymptomatic. My family also has been quite healthy the last year so if my kids or wife got it they too get through it quite easily.

I am 58 with type II diabetes. That said, I am in pretty good shape and not near overweight, which I think is more the issue than the diabetes. I guess I will get the vaccine at some point but I am in no rush.