Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Another example of the left putting politics over human life

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Dont know where you are getting your more deaths info from, but it does not appear the vaccine is a big killer

Over 145 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 29, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 2,509 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html
    I love how NOW it’s ok to use small decimals and the word “only” when talking about thousands of deaths as being ok. A complete flip flop from 6 months ago.

It doesn’t stop the spread, it simply stops symptoms, that most people don’t get anyway. The vaccine gives symptoms for 6-8 hours for nearly 100% of victims...,

So what really is in this thing that they are pushing so hard for EVERYONE to take it. People “joke” about microchips, etc, but what is it really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I love how NOW it’s ok to use small decimals and the word “only” when talking about thousands of deaths as being ok. A complete flip flop from 6 months ago.

It doesn’t stop the spread, it simply stops symptoms, that most people don’t get anyway. The vaccine gives symptoms for 6-8 hours for nearly 100% of victims...,

So what really is in this thing that they are pushing so hard for EVERYONE to take it. People “joke” about microchips, etc, but what is it really?

My guess, is they just want people to obey the government. Same thing with keeping mask around, they are a reminder of the virus and to keep us in fear so they have a reason to use emergency actions and not be questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I am listening to XM radio in the car. When I get back in, it was on the LL Cool old school rap. LL was on, having an open conversation with Faucci. LL actually asked this question. “How do we convince the black community that Trump didn’t put some chemical in the vaccine that will hurt blacks and Hispanics”.

Ok. Seriously, are blacks really this brainwashed by dem politicians that Trump is an evil genius that is secretly trying to kill off blacks and Hispanics?

Anyone that votes for the left, and silently allows this , or supports this (scaring blacks and Hispanics so bad with lies, that they think Trump is trying to kill them) is part of the reason that blacks will never feel equal to whites.

So blacks are afraid to take a vaccine because the left spent 4 years telling lies that Trump gates blacks and Hispanics.
    LL is actually somewhat independent politically. He supported Pataki for reelection back in the day.

I don't believe hatred of Trump is a black or white thing however people who do hate him you tend to project all their own baggage onto and ascribe every problem to him.

My opinion of Fauci is so incredibly low right now. Fauci tried to claim credit for the vaccine the other day and Peter Navarro went nuts on him. He pointed out that Fauci sent US dollars to the Wuhan lab and green lighted "gain of function" research that is illegal to do here in the US. He also, because of that, thinks Fauci is a sociopath. I think Fauci is a weasel for sure. Seems like the type of guy that is too comfortable in the spotlight. Attention, credit and glory seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Not with these.
    Yes with these

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I am listening to XM radio in the car. When I get back in, it was on the LL Cool old school rap. LL was on, having an open conversation with Faucci. LL actually asked this question. “How do we convince the black community that Trump didn’t put some chemical in the vaccine that will hurt blacks and Hispanics”.

Ok. Seriously, are blacks really this brainwashed by dem politicians that Trump is an evil genius that is secretly trying to kill off blacks and Hispanics?

Anyone that votes for the left, and silently allows this , or supports this (scaring blacks and Hispanics so bad with lies, that they think Trump is trying to kill them) is part of the reason that blacks will never feel equal to whites.

So blacks are afraid to take a vaccine because the left spent 4 years telling lies that Trump gates blacks and Hispanics.
    lol it almost sounds as ridiculous as trying to convince the right that Biden didnt steal the election and not storm the capital...oh wait...

Blog Entries

Yes with these
    Can vaccinations stop COVID transmission? College study aims to find out

Do COVID-19 vaccines stop transmission? Top scientists are now recruiting thousands of college students to find out

Do Vaccines Stop the Spread of COVID-19? What You Need to Know

The way most people think of vaccines is pretty simple: you get vaccinated, and your immune system is primed and trained to fight off the invisible intruder in question, be it virus or bacteria. If you’re protected, you can’t be infected, and if you’re not infected, then you can’t spread it to anyone else.

And that’s true most of the time. But not all vaccines work that way, and it’s not actually what the two COVID-19 vaccines authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration—made by Moderna and Pfizer-BioNtech—are designed to do. Their effectiveness is measured by how well they protect people against moderate to severe COVID-19 disease—not how well they prevent infection or spread of the COVID-19 virus itself.

That’s an important thing to remember as more doses reach more people in coming weeks. While the shots are 94% to 95% effective in preventing disease, there aren’t definitive data yet that they completely shut down the virus enough to stop it from moving from an infected person to someone else
    "

Vaccinated People Do Not Appear to Carry or Spread COVID-19, CDC Director Says
    A large, real-world CDC study had vaccinated people test themselves for COVID-19 every week and the low number of cases indicates that they can’t even carry the virus asymptomatically
    People who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 do not appear to be able to carry or transmit the virus to others, the director of the Centers for Disease Control said, based on data from the large, real-world study of vaccinated people released this week.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people....19/%3famp=true

Blog Entries

Vaccinated People Do Not Appear to Carry or Spread COVID-19, CDC Director Says
    A large, real-world CDC study had vaccinated people test themselves for COVID-19 every week and the low number of cases indicates that they can’t even carry the virus asymptomatically
    People who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 do not appear to be able to carry or transmit the virus to others, the director of the Centers for Disease Control said, based on data from the large, real-world study of vaccinated people released this week.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people....19/%3famp=true

The study data does not, however, mean that vaccinated people can stop wearing masks, health experts emphasized. There is still a risk that they could get COVID-19, especially with several faster-spreading variants now circulating through the U.S.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post

This is exactly what concerns me...

My guess, is they just want people to obey the government. Same thing with keeping mask around, they are a reminder of the virus and to keep us in fear so they have a reason to use emergency actions and not be questioned.
    This is the reason. Oppression has to be incremental for people to accept.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    lol it almost sounds as ridiculous as trying to convince the right that Biden didnt steal the election and not storm the capital...oh wait...
    We have evidence of the left stealing elections. We don’t have evidence of trump killing people.

The study data does not, however, mean that vaccinated people can stop wearing masks, health experts emphasized. There is still a risk that they could get COVID-19, especially with several faster-spreading variants now circulating through the U.S.
    Don’t know why I would take this if I still have to wear a mask... if there is a milestone of say 70% vaccinated and we all can stop wearing masks, Be it at the local, state or federal level, I may be inclined to do so, but not until I see some guidelines to that end.