Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Another example of the left putting politics over human life

I am listening to XM radio in the car. When I get back in, it was on the LL Cool old school rap. LL was on, having an open conversation with Faucci. LL actually asked this question. “How do we convince the black community that Trump didn’t put some chemical in the vaccine that will hurt blacks and Hispanics”.

Ok. Seriously, are blacks really this brainwashed by dem politicians that Trump is an evil genius that is secretly trying to kill off blacks and Hispanics?

Anyone that votes for the left, and silently allows this , or supports this (scaring blacks and Hispanics so bad with lies, that they think Trump is trying to kill them) is part of the reason that blacks will never feel equal to whites.

So blacks are afraid to take a vaccine because the left spent 4 years telling lies that Trump gates blacks and Hispanics.

Re: Another example of the left putting politics over human life

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I am listening to XM radio in the car. When I get back in, it was on the LL Cool old school rap. LL was on, having an open conversation with Faucci. LL actually asked this question. “How do we convince the black community that Trump didn’t put some chemical in the vaccine that will hurt blacks and Hispanics”.

Ok. Seriously, are blacks really this brainwashed by dem politicians that Trump is an evil genius that is secretly trying to kill off blacks and Hispanics?

Anyone that votes for the left, and silently allows this , or supports this (scaring blacks and Hispanics so bad with lies, that they think Trump is trying to kill them) is part of the reason that blacks will never feel equal to whites.

So blacks are afraid to take a vaccine because the left spent 4 years telling lies that Trump gates blacks and Hispanics.
    Just remember how bad the policies must be if this is the key ingredient in their existence as a political ideology. This is Karl 24/7.

Idk, I've seen plenty of comments on this board the past week suggesting the vaccine is a bad idea. Obviously not for the reason that trump put chemicals in it.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Idk, I've seen plenty of comments on this board the past week suggesting the vaccine is a bad idea. Obviously not for the reason that trump put chemicals in it.

I am not necessarily against the vaccine and think it is probably safe (but I day the word "probably").... this vaccine has zero research into the long term effects. It also makes you wonder why the western governments are so desperate to get people to take the vaccine (basically aiming for 100 % adult vaccine uptake) and want to bring in domestic vaccine passports to achieve that. I get very suspicious when there is a monopoly on anything.

This is not a new thing. Scare the black population.
    I remember when i was in middle school and a black friend of mine were talking about reagan or carter. At that time we only had bare bones understanding, but i liked reagan. He literally said he didn’t want reagan because if he was President he would bring back slavery. Now this didn’t quite register at the time for me, but can you imagine the fear mongering going on in the black community for this middle schooler to be afraid slavery was coming back????

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post

I'm not a big fan of vaccines in general, never liked the idea of injecting chemicals in me. But the reason I'm against these ones specifically.

mRNA has NEVER been used in vaccines before
    There has been so little testing in these compared to other vaccines
    They don't provide immunity or stop transmission (they just help prevent sever symptoms)
    They're not FDA approved, they're authorized for emergency use
    Germany is stopping the use of Astrazenca (sp?) due to blood clots
    There have been reports of full body rashes, almost to where peoples skin is peeling off (with the J&J vaccine)
    And there have been more vaccine deaths this year already than in the previous decade

Hard pass for me...

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I'm not a big fan of vaccines in general, never liked the idea of injecting chemicals in me. But the reason I'm against these ones specifically.

They don't provide immunity or stop transmission (they just help prevent sever symptoms)
    There have been reports of full body rashes, almost to where peoples skin is peeling off (with the J&J vaccine)
    And there have been more vaccine deaths this year already than in the previous decade

Hard pass for me...
    Getting vaccinated stops you from being a spreader

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

Hard pass for me...
    Dont know where you are getting your more deaths info from, but it does not appear the vaccine is a big killer

Over 145 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 29, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 2,509 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I am not necessarily against the vaccine and think it is probably safe (but I day the word "probably").... this vaccine has zero research into the long term effects. It also makes you wonder why the western governments are so desperate to get people to take the vaccine (basically aiming for 100 % adult vaccine uptake) and want to bring in domestic vaccine passports to achieve that. I get very suspicious when there is a monopoly on anything.
    That is my biggest concern with it as well. The lack of long term data is concerning, though obviously in this scenario, they obviously weren't going to do as much testing as you'd normally get.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Getting vaccinated stops you from being a spreader
    Not with these.

Dont know where you are getting your more deaths info from, but it does not appear the vaccine is a big killer

Over 145 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 29, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 2,509 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

Imagine if the gov counted deaths with covid vaccine the same way they count deaths with covid

Blog Entries

Unless this info isn't accurate: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...st-decade-994/