Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Another example of the left putting politics over human life

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The point still remains. mRNA vaccines have never been used before, at least not approved for use, they've not made it out of trials (cause most o fthe animals have died in testing, typically ferrets I believe). And these have not been approved either.

Anyone signing up to take this, is basically participating in an experiment with out compensation or recourse.

There is the possibility these are perfectly safe and will work as intended. But I'm 99.99% likely to survive COVID so I don't see the reason to take something with too many unknowns. You first
    Halfway way there. Will let you know how it goes when I'm all the way. Lol

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    More and more places are coming out saying you need to be vaccinated to be welcome
    If it's businesses and the like that's their prerogative. If you're talking like... Gov buildings then we have an issue.

Blog Entries

Terps, I hate to ask, but are they certain that was the cause of death?
    No one knows right now. I've been inquiring.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Update - my wife had a 2nd co-worker's relative pass away after receiving the first shot. Not sure what type of health the young lady was in, but she was mid-twenties in age. Apparently she took the vaccine, got sleepy, laid down to take a nap and never woke up. The autopsy revealed that she was pregnant and may not have been aware.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

The point still remains. mRNA vaccines have never been used before, at least not approved for use, they've not made it out of trials (cause most o fthe animals have died in testing, typically ferrets I believe). And these have not been approved either.

Anyone signing up to take this, is basically participating in an experiment with out compensation or recourse.

There is the possibility these are perfectly safe and will work as intended. But I'm 99.99% likely to survive COVID so I don't see the reason to take something with too many unknowns. You first
    Exactly. The fact that they have been tested for decades but never approved should scare the shit out of people. In fact, the COVID vaccines are not officially FDA approved. We are basically in phase 3 testing right now. I have little problem with vaccines in general, but idiots that say this is "proven science" have no freaking idea what they are talking about. There is still a ton of unknowns with how mRNA vaccines act in the human body.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Exactly. The fact that they have been tested for decades but never approved should scare the shit out of people. In fact, the COVID vaccines are not officially FDA approved. We are basically in phase 3 testing right now. I have little problem with vaccines in general, but idiots that say this is "proven science" have no freaking idea what they are talking about. There is still a ton of unknowns with how mRNA vaccines act in the human body.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    It's not like fda approval settles it either. There have definitely been a couple high profile recalls I remember because they increase suicide risk or heart attack risk.