Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Rant

Blog Entries

Re: Fashion Rant

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Watching the Lady Terps crap out of the tournament after scoring 100 pts./game all year.
    Baylor got robbed. I hate U Conn women's basketball even more after that fiasco.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Queen, George Michael...I could go on and on. The hairstyles of 98% of rock bands back in the day were just as offensive bro, come on

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    How you going to head bang with short hair though?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post

Lol that's fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    OK there were a lot of celebrities that had questionable taste, I'll give you that. But there's androgynous, and then there's female. You cats have taken it to another level, lol.
    Lol Cam is definitely overboard sometimes

So I'm drinking with Cam Newtons agent right now in Dewey Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    So I'm drinking with Cam Newtons agent right now in Dewey Beach.
    So we just me his psycho that claimed to be Cam Newtons agent in Dewey Beach. Claims he represents Jeff Gordon too. Wow. Guy was a lunatic. Ha ha! When I asked him his name he flipped out.

7. Re: Fashion Rant

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    So we just me his psycho that claimed to be Cam Newtons agent in Dewey Beach. Claims he represents Jeff Gordon too. Wow. Guy was a lunatic. Ha ha! When I asked him his name he flipped out.
    Reminds of a time long ago where I was sitting at a bar and a guy starts yammering on and on about how he was great friends w/Jethro Tull. He and Jethro went to school together, he got in free to all his concerts, etc.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Reminds of a time long ago where I was sitting at a bar and a guy starts yammering on and on about how he was great friends w/Jethro Tull. He and Jethro went to school together, he got in free to all his concerts, etc.
    That's funny as shit!!!!! Jethro Tull was actually an 18th century agriculturist & inventor.

One of my passions and hobbies is rock music collectibles; I've got a basement museum with hundreds of items I've collected over the years. Good friend of mine has a pad in England and rubs elbows with many famous British musicians. Has sent me pics of him with Ian Anderson (the REAL Jethro Tull), Robert Plant, etc. Sent me a postcard last year and said he was at Debbie Bonham's house, John's sister. Lucky bastard

9. Re: Fashion Rant

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    That's funny as shit!!!!! Jethro Tull was actually an 18th century agriculturist & inventor.

One of my passions and hobbies is rock music collectibles; I've got a basement museum with hundreds of items I've collected over the years. Good friend of mine has a pad in England and rubs elbows with many famous British musicians. Has sent me pics of him with Ian Anderson (the REAL Jethro Tull), Robert Plant, etc. Sent me a postcard last year and said he was at Debbie Bonham's house, John's sister. Lucky bastard
    I figured you'd be the only one to get the Jethro Tull reference....lol. Yeah, he is one lucky bastard, no kidding. Funny you also mentioned Plant/Bonham. I was just watching this video earlier. I was mainly getting into Jimmy Page and his double neck guitar work, but caught a few glimpses of Bonham, also (RIP). Jimmy Page....another of the great ones. My favorite Zeppelin video. 1973 MSG, NY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKWHLxOU7YU
    Last edited by blueridgemtnman; 04-03-2021 at 07:47 PM.

Blog Entries

Yeah, no padding.

Well you can at least wash it once a year

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I figured you'd be the only one to get the Jethro Tull reference....lol. Yeah, he is one lucky bastard, no kidding. Funny you also mentioned Plant/Bonham. I was just watching this video earlier. I was mainly getting into Jimmy Page and his double neck guitar work, but caught a few glimpses of Bonham, also (RIP). Jimmy Page....another of the great ones. My favorite Zeppelin video. 1973 MSG, NY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKWHLxOU7YU
    If you're into Page, this recently released coffee-table book is a must: https://www.genesis-publications.com...-the-anthology Got one for Christmas and thought I'd seen every photo of Zeppelin until looking through this book.

A great Zeppelin read is Hammer of the Gods by Stephen Davis. Some incredible stories.

One involving Tull that details are sketchy on, but apparently, Tull was supposed to open for Zeppelin one night. Zeppelin wanted to go on first so they could leave and chase women in the bars, so somehow they managed to play first, and after that of course, not many in the audience had much interest in the Tull set, after all, no one has much of a chance following up Zeppelin. John Paul Jones later was quoted, saying "Jethro Dull........bore 'em at the Forum"