Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Rant

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Re: Fashion Rant

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    What were you doing watching womens basketball
    Watching the Lady Terps crap out of the tournament after scoring 100 pts./game all year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Young Black dudes wearing women's clothing. See Russell Westbrook, Cam Newton.
    Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Young Black dudes wearing women's clothing. See Russell Westbrook, Cam Newton.
    I wouldn't just limit it to black guys. Harry Styles dresses like an idiot. Big puffy blouses and big baggy highwater pants up over his naval like he's a transgender mashup of taylor swift and David byrne. Yeah I don't know what's up with Cam Newton with that whole Medina/pimp chic. Who is your target audience when you dress like that?

I saw something I had not seen in a while while picking up pho. It was a young black guy walking with his joggers completely hanging below his underpants. He was with a white guy in a track suit with peroxide hair. They both looked like tools.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I wouldn't just limit it to black guys. Harry Styles dresses like an idiot. Big puffy blouses and big baggy highwater pants up over his naval like he's a transgender mashup of taylor swift and David byrne. Yeah I don't know what's up with Cam Newton with that whole Medina/pimp chic. Who is your target audience when you dress like that?

I saw something I had not seen in a while while picking up pho. It was a young black guy walking with his joggers completely hanging below his underpants. He was with a white guy in a track suit with peroxide hair. They both looked like tools.
    i know adults were saying the same things about us, when we were younger. But I feel like I was always presentable

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    i know adults were saying the same things about us, when we were younger. But I feel like I was always presentable
    We weren't nearly that bad. This shit is beyond ridiculous.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

My sentiments exactly.

My sentiments exactly.
    Target audience: People that want to buy his pancake syrup when he's out of the NFL in a couple years.

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna be the millennial that bursts all you old people talk....a percentage of rich male celebrities have always dressed feminine. That's a fact....Prince, Rodman, etc....the 70's and 80's were full of veryyy questionable stuff...I don't wanna hear it lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'm gonna be the millennial that bursts all you old people talk....a percentage of rich male celebrities have always dressed feminine. That's a fact....Prince, Rodman, etc....the 70's and 80's were full of veryyy questionable stuff...I don't wanna hear it lol
    Prince and Rodman are your examples? Any other to back up this missing percentage you claim exist?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Prince and Rodman are your examples? Any other to back up this missing percentage you claim exist?
    Queen, George Michael...I could go on and on. The hairstyles of 98% of rock bands back in the day were just as offensive bro, come on

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    OK there were a lot of celebrities that had questionable taste, I'll give you that. But there's androgynous, and then there's female. You cats have taken it to another level, lol.