Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Any black women on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    That they see the black typically as a threat go in that situation different and more aggressive than they handle white people. They profile us more aggressivly as well.But I will tell you that's a conditioning thing if you follow they may not be born with that disposition that is taught overtly and covertly

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    You ever think maybe that people that commit more crimes per capita could be viewed as more of a threat?

No where close to having an advantage being black in America that thought is ludicrous.

For the average, non connected person, yes. Blacks had far more advantages.

Start with school. Black communities get far more money per student. Baltimore city gets about 20% more $$ per student than the rest of the state
    College. If scores are equal, a college will take a minority/ black over a white
    Once in college. Blacks have lower cost, black only clubs. Blacks only buildings. Blacks only graduations
    Out of college. Searching for jobs. Blacks have an advantage. Companies are bending over backwards to show they are woke.
    Getting loans for cars and homes, there are clear advantages for being black and getting approved.

Anyone that thinks the average non connected white (99% of whites) has an advantage, is just blind

That they see the black typically as a threat go in that situation different and more aggressive than they handle white people. They profile us more aggressivly as well.But I will tell you that's a conditioning thing if you follow they may not be born with that disposition that is taught overtly and covertly

Do you live in Baltimore? I do and let me tell you that the police have every right to be on edge. Use a grocery store for example... go to the Weis on honeygo Blvd it’s calm and peaceful you go in buy what you need and leave. Now go 2 miles away to the one on Eastern Ave and even Gersbecks and tell me that you don’t see a difference. This is the county don’t get me started on the city. I was in Gersbecks a month ago and there was a black woman in there with a child probably 4 or 5 years old and she was in there on her phone MF this MF that This N that N and she was obnoxiously loud. In her mind it was ok to act that way. Why?
    I’m not saying that there isn’t white people who act like trash because we all know there is but this type of behavior is more common (from my experience) in prominently black communities. Why is that?
    Black people tend to act more aggressive from what I’ve seen. So if that’s the character in a grocery store and restaurant what’s the behavior like when being approached by police? The mind set is already this cop is messing with me cause I’m black so that immediately puts one on the defense and gets them to act aggressively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blacks say the same thing about whites. Have you ever heard of barrack Obama???

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Could the same thing be said about blacks and their racist attitudes towards whites? Speaking in general terms here.
    This is taught to us because in recent times where people who have lived it are still alive, have dealt with attacks and overt threats from whites(Jim Crow) im not saying to completely still live off of that mindset but this is recent history things and mindsets don't miraculously change with stroke of a pen if you follow

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Do you live in Baltimore? I do and let me tell you that the police have every right to be on edge. Use a grocery store for example... go to the Weis on honeygo Blvd it’s calm and peaceful you go in buy what you need and leave. Now go 2 miles away to the one on Eastern Ave and even Gersbecks and tell me that you don’t see a difference. This is the county don’t get me started on the city. I was in Gersbecks a month ago and there was a black woman in there with a child probably 4 or 5 years old and she was in there on her phone MF this MF that This N that N and she was obnoxiously loud. In her mind it was ok to act that way. Why?
    I’m not saying that there isn’t white people who act like trash because we all know there is but this type of behavior is more common (from my experience) in prominently black communities. Why is that?
    Black people tend to act more aggressive from what I’ve seen. So if that’s the character in a grocery store and restaurant what’s the behavior like when being approached by police? The mind set is already this cop is messing with me cause I’m black so that immediately puts one on the defense and gets them to act aggressively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just because a person curses alot doesn't make them more aggressive. I'm military so I have moved from Baltimore but my immediate family including my daughter lives there. I get what you saying as black people we need to change certain things too but that doesn't stop the other side acknowledging their problems and that they were the cause of our problems

7. Re: Any black women on this board?

This is taught to us because in recent times where people who have lived it are still alive, have dealt with attacks and overt threats from whites(Jim Crow) im not saying to completely still live off of that mindset but this is recent history things and mindsets don't miraculously change with stroke of a pen if you follow

I'd buy maybe a little of this, but nowhere near what you are using it as an excuse. No, it's not recent, by and large. How many more decades will this be the crutch?

8. Re: Any black women on this board?

Just because a person curses alot doesn't make them more aggressive. I'm military so I have moved from Baltimore but my immediate family including my daughter lives there. I get what you saying as black people we need to change certain things too but that doesn't stop the other side acknowledging their problems and that they were the cause of our problems

Interesting take, right there.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I'd buy maybe a little of this, but nowhere near what you are using it as an excuse. No, it's not recent, by and large. How many more decades will this be the crutch?
    It's not an excuse that there are people that have dealt with this that are STILL living. My mother being one of them. So please don't tell me that it's not long ago. As I said that switch doesn't turn off with the stroke of a pen

Last edited by iceman43; 04-04-2021 at 02:17 PM.

We are still living in the echo of Jim Crow

We are still living in the echo of Jim Crow

Oh don't worry the democrats and the media let us know every day and they're the saviors.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Oh don't worry the democrats and the media let us know every day and they're the saviors.
    Don't deflect brother let's just really face that fact, that people affected by Jim Crow either in a bad way blacks or people who benefited from it Whites are still alive. Democrats are not our savior they are modern day slave owners. Republicans are the ones that don't care about the little guy. But this is not what this is about. This is about how Jim Crow was a blink in time ago