Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Any black women on this board?

You’re lucky they were even in a parking spot. Go to a grocery store and they will pull up and park right in front of where you have to push your cart to go down off the curb and when you are in their vicinity they will look at you like you’re doing something wrong.

Inconsiderate people come in all colors and nationalities however one particular group is seeming to get worse and worse as the world curves to their every demand. The moment you defend yourself and your own point you’re called racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Re: Any black women on this board?

I notice a lot of you who say "why does it have to be about race" sure did make this about race!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    I notice a lot of you who say "why does it have to be about race" sure did make this about race!

One side is allowed to make everything about race and when the other side brings up race then it becomes racism. Ironic huh?

Blog Entries

Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    One side is allowed to make everything about race and when the other side brings up race then it becomes racism. Ironic huh?

Spot on.

6. Re: Any black women on this board?

You’re lucky they were even in a parking spot. Go to a grocery store and they will pull up and park right in front of where you have to push your cart to go down off the curb and when you are in their vicinity they will look at you like you’re doing something wrong.

Inconsiderate people come in all colors and nationalities however one particular group is seeming to get worse and worse as the world curves to their every demand. The moment you defend yourself and your own point you’re called racist.

So we are getting worse now? Please explain how. This should be interesting. While you're at it, please share all these demands that are tipping our way? BC I would love to know what extras Im getting by being a responsible human being who has worked for everything I have and put my kids in a position to do the same!

Tell me, what rights are you losing?

So we are getting worse now? Please explain how. This should be interesting. While you're at it, please share all these demands that are tipping our way? BC I would love to know what extras Im getting by being a responsible human being who has worked for everything I have and put my kids in a position to do the same!

Tell me, what rights are you losing?

Are you able to have a serious conversation or will you immediately go to insults once good points are made about the advantage of being a black man in America?

8. Re: Any black women on this board?

Are you able to have a serious conversation or will you immediately go to insults once good points are made about the advantage of being a black man in America?

I dont post much if at all in the politics forum, but if you search on my name in other forums, you'll see I've NEVER insulted anyone on this site regardless of how much I disagree with them.

I still want you to explain your, "they're getting worse" comment. Im not letting that one go.

I dont post much if at all in the politics forum, but if you search on my name in other forums, you'll see I've NEVER insulted anyone on this site regardless of how much I disagree with them.

I still want you to explain your, "they're getting worse" comment. Im not letting that one go.

Do you think calling a white person a Saltine in a work place is acceptable?
    How about throwing around the infamous “N” word even with the A at the end of it is acceptable in the work place?
    How about labeling black guys white because they act lame?
    Race for the most part wasn’t a topic of conversation in the work place until we started heavily favoring BLM campaigns. Now anything is allowed to be said?

It's amazing now that the white MAN is being called out on things that have been going on forever they now feel some kinda way. It's amazing when have a problem with things that don't effect them to them it obviously not happening and that person is overreacting now its starting to effect them and they hate it .

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

11. Re: Any black women on this board?

Do you think calling a white person a Saltine in a work place is acceptable?
    How about throwing around the infamous “N” word even with the A at the end of it is acceptable in the work place?
    How about labeling black guys white because they act lame?
    Race for the most part wasn’t a topic of conversation in the work place until we started heavily favoring BLM campaigns. Now anything is allowed to be said?

Is this your honest response why "black men have an advantage"? You're joking right? Well for the sake of discussion my answers.

- Throwing around the N word should NEVER be acceptable in the work place. Thats a failure of mngt and HR. This applies to the "saltine" comment as well.

These all sound like personal issues YOU personally are dealing with.

If you think BLM campaigns are the reason why race discussion were not a workplace topic of discussion until now, it proves that there was zero diversity training in your work place before BLM became a thing. That's what the problem is/was!!

Blog Entries

Is this your honest response why "black men have an advantage"? You're joking right? Well for the sake of discussion my answers.

- Throwing around the N word should NEVER be acceptable in the work place. Thats a failure of mngt and HR. This applies to the "saltine" comment as well.

These all sound like personal issues YOU personally are dealing with.

If you think BLM campaigns are the reason why race discussion were not a workplace topic of discussion until now, it proves that there was zero diversity training in your work place before BLM became a thing. That's what the problem is/was!!

(Slow clap). Great. Post.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh