Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 26272829 LastLast

Re: Any black women on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    But you don’t get the Walmart clientele at Target.

Seriously, when was the last time you were in a Walmart? They attract the ugliest, dirtiest customers I have ever seen in any store
    That's only because you live closest to the Pasadena one. ;)

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

At the 7/11 by White Marsh mall just watched a show. Guy goes into the store no mask on and comes out shirtless followed by another man and he starts screaming at the people at the gas pumps I dont wear no fucking mask even did a little flex when he got to the back of his car and proceeded to yell out I dont wear no fucking mask the other man look to had try and calm him for him to scream and bang his chest even more saying he don’t wear no fucking mask.
    Seems like a really good dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have another grip. This is not specific to black women, although the last two were black women. I was at The Boatyard restaurant the other day. It’s a “nice/casual” restaurant. It isn’t Applebee’s. Two mothers with kids and they just let them run around the restaurant and scream. I mean like yelling across the football field scream. Mothers didn’t seem to care.

I get that kids are kids. But that family reunited a meal for a lot of people.

Imagine the manager telling a black woman to calm her kids.

I have another grip. This is not specific to black women, although the last two were black women. I was at The Boatyard restaurant the other day. It’s a “nice/casual” restaurant. It isn’t Applebee’s. Two mothers with kids and they just let them run around the restaurant and scream. I mean like yelling across the football field scream. Mothers didn’t seem to care.

Lol, that's a porcupine with hand grenades hanging off of it right there.

I can imagine the manager telling them to get their kids to shut the f*** up if the manager was another black woman but that's about it.

I guarantee you those women exist, not just on the right, and would gladly school those women if they were there themselves.

That's not something a white anyone could do unfortunately, especially today, which is a shame because we could all benefit from ourselves and our kids being socialized properly by society at large when we are being assholes. It's a damn shame white people are afraid to do that or can't do that these days because it sounds like those women are not doing their kids any favors. It takes a village right?

If a couple of white women did that my wife would be the first one to tell them to get their kids to shut the F up. It would take about 1 minute of that bullshit it and then would get ugly fast.

Upon reflection I do think this could be handled by a white person but not if you come in with any sort of hostility. It would go sideways quick if you did that.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 05-02-2021 at 01:04 PM.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

As a parent and professional educator, I have a real problem with a specific slice of demographics that consistently has their phone glued to their ear and completely ignores the boatload of toddlers she's popped out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    As a parent and professional educator, I have a real problem with a specific slice of demographics that consistently has their phone glued to their ear and completely ignores the boatload of toddlers she's popped out.
    The screens are a big problem. Big problem.

That's actually why a lot of breweries stopped allowing kids.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Age 18-29 or so? That slice?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Age 18-29 or so? That slice?

Stopped at the Middle River Royal farms on route 40 at 10:40pm for a drink and snack. Got to door and noticed they were closed 3 black women walking towards the door and I told them they’re closed til 5am I was then told “This MFer geekin” they kept walking towards the locked door banged on it and screamed “how stewpid it is dat Dey closed” and continued to scream profanity. We aren’t talking 18-19 we are probably talking late to mid 30’s. They’re probably raising kids and act that way.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Stopped at the Middle River Royal farms on route 40 at 10:40pm for a drink and snack. Got to door and noticed they were closed 3 black women walking towards the door and I told them they’re closed til 5am I was then told “This MFer geekin” they kept walking towards the locked door banged on it and screamed “how stewpid it is dat Dey closed” and continued to scream profanity. We aren’t talking 18-19 we are probably talking late to mid 30’s. They’re probably raising kids and act that way.

Entitled to be ignorant. And as long as they are not smart enough to vote, and less interested in seeing who voted for them, they will continue to be useful idiots

Entitled to be ignorant. And as long as they are not smart enough to vote, and less interested in seeing who voted for them, they will continue to be useful idiots
    I dont play the political game as much as I do just being a decent human being. It’s like why and where in life did things happen that they believed that acting this way is ok? It’s sad