Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 LastLast

Re: Any black women on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Target is kind of VIP Walmart. Where you pay 10% more for wider aisles, cleaner stores and shorter lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Plus Transgender bathroom options, so your daughter can relieve herself next to a lady named Barry. No thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Well then.....you might want to stay out of the dollar stores out in the country. Walmart's got nothing on them, I'm here to tell ya. I'm ok w/them, I just wish they'd stop breeding, that's all. Please. For the love of God, stop breeding.
    What do you think Planned Parenthood is for?

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Well then.....you might want to stay out of the dollar stores out in the country. Walmart's got nothing on them, I'm here to tell ya. I'm ok w/them, I just wish they'd stop breeding, that's all. Please. For the love of God, stop breeding.
    There was a robbery that happened in one of the dollar stores in the city that was being reported on and they was interviewing one of the customers about it and she said "I'm out here waiting for the dollar store to open up every morning and when the doors didn't open up at 9:00 like always I knew something wasn't right." I'm like damn.

4. Re: Any black women on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    What do you think Planned Parenthood is for?

A taxpayer subsidized abortion clinic? But first they have to go there. They don't out in the country, they just keep breeding. I mean, after all, they don't have to support them, the gov't has that covered. They go in , spread out, load up and whip out their EBT cards when it comes time to "pay". Mostly junk food. Then their Mamas can hardly fit out the door.

Blog Entries

A taxpayer subsidized abortion clinic? But first they have to go there. They don't out in the country, they just keep breeding. I mean, after all, they don't have to support them, the gov't has that covered. They go in , spread out, load up and whip out their EBT cards when it comes time to "pay". Mostly junk food. Then their Mamas can hardly fit out the door.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

He should have an IPhone19 in his hand with Disney+, Netflix, HBO Max, etc a pair of Fresh Jordan’s, a parent with a car and house with a bedroom for each kid, central air, a closet FULL of clothes and toys and trinkets and trash...

He should have an IPhone19 in his hand with Disney+, Netflix, HBO Max, etc a pair of Fresh Jordan’s, a parent with a car and house with a bedroom for each kid, central air, a closet FULL of clothes and toys and trinkets and trash...

Lol, it's only safe to make those cartoons where the white kid is the fat slob these days, lol. This is going to sound harsh but the people I see getting big bites, half smokes, pork rinds, purple drink/orange fanta at 8 AM at the 7-11 tend to look like the kid on the left. That's my observations at least. Now when I'm in a Waffle House on 81 maybe the kid on the right, lol.

I just shake my head. It's hard to stay healthy when you are simply eating too much nutrient dense "healthy" food. When you put that sort of stuff in your body you are just ensuring that you will be incapacitated by the time you are 60 with high blood pressure, diabetes, stroke etc.. Not just poor, dumb and uneducated, but fat, dumb, poor, uneducated and unhealthy. Where's my free healthcare?

8. Re: Any black women on this board?

Yep. I think I've seen the kid on the right. All that's missing is a Mountain Dew and a Little Debbie.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    What's being left out of this discussion is percentages. Can't remember who said it but "when a 12% demographic slice of the population is responsible for 80% of violent crime, it's not racial profiling, it's the Law of Averages.

I'm a tolerant, patient man; worked in an urban school district for 35 years & witnessed the good, bad & ugly; ad infinitum. As forgiving as I am, I simply can't help noticing the "12%" on a highly consistent basis:

Running red lights (BLATANTLY)
    Parking in handicapped zones
    Cutting in line
    Breaking EVERY rule at our gym (leaving 400 lbs. of plates on the bar, etc.)
    Litter
    Graffiti

In general: breaking any and every prescribed rules and God forbid you call them on it, or the Race Card gets pulled out quicker than shit through a goose.

That's a sample............I could conjure up 100 more if I had the time.

Just today, there was a "Shred Event" here. Great way to safely purge old tax records, etc. I got there at 8:45 and the line was a mile long already. Waited patiently for 50 minutes to get from the street into the holding area. While waiting another 15 minutes to get to the processors, three cars blatantly bypassed the line, went to the front and got admitted in. Yes three black women. 12%

Really trying to be patient here, but getting more and more difficult. As it's said, statistic don't lie.
    This makes me really sad. As a black man, I now know that no matter what I do or don't do, you're going to attribute it to what other other people that look like me have done. Or worse, you're going to make assumptions about my future behavior based on what you've witnessed other black people do. Why? My upbringing was probably very different than these people, not to mention education, belief system, etc.

This line of thinking is just as ridiculous as it would be to make assumptions about every 20-50 year old white male based on the actions of mass shooters in the US. Cuz you know, a disproportionate number of mass shootings are carried out by white males between 20-50 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by yellajacket20 View Post
    This makes me really sad. As a black man, I now know that no matter what I do or don't do, you're going to attribute it to what other other people that look like me have done. Or worse, you're going to make assumptions about my future behavior based on what you've witnessed other black people do. Why? My upbringing was probably very different than these people, not to mention education, belief system, etc.

This line of thinking is just as ridiculous as it would be to make assumptions about every 20-50 year old white male based on the actions of mass shooters in the US. Cuz you know, a disproportionate number of mass shootings are carried out by white males between 20-50 years old.

Thanks yellow jacket. It is maddening when people put you in a box and make assumptions about you based on a label ignoring you as a unique human being/individual.

Too much of that going on. Those that want us to dislike each other because it is politically expedient have an easier time doing it when we think like that.

Thanks for the reminder. It's easier to be mindful when it's pointed out like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yellajacket20 View Post

"We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Target is kind of VIP Walmart. Where you pay 10% more for wider aisles, cleaner stores and shorter lines.

Unless you get the red card. Then it's only 5% more.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk