Page 1 of 29 123 ... LastLast

Any black women on this board?

Since I am not a black woman, I can’t understand the struggle. But thought I would ask. I am sitting in the car outside of hone sense, waiting for my wife to buy more crap. As I sit here, looking at a half empty parking lot. There are 4 handicap spots. Two Mercedes and one Lexus (parked exactly in the middle of two handicap spots). So far, all cars driven by black women. All seemed to be walking perfectly fine. This is not uncommon. I often see (healthy looking) black woman parking in handicap spots. Can any black women explain this to me. Is this a reputations thing ?

And why take up two handicap spots? Do other black women that park in these spots, often damage cars? Is that why they take up two spots?

Just curious

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Re: Any black women on this board?

Simple............happens here all the time. Same slice of demographics hoards all the handicapped spots at the gym and jaunts in to work out, while the geriatrics hobble in from afar.

Never confronted on this, but if they were, there's a race card in the glove box.

"Black Privilege"

Just wondering...........were they babbling incessantly on their cell phones to and from hoarding the parking spots????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Since I am not a black woman, I can’t understand the struggle. But thought I would ask. I am sitting in the car outside of hone sense, waiting for my wife to buy more crap. As I sit here, looking at a half empty parking lot. There are 4 handicap spots. Two Mercedes and one Lexus (parked exactly in the middle of two handicap spots). So far, all cars driven by black women. All seemed to be walking perfectly fine. This is not uncommon. I often see (healthy looking) black woman parking in handicap spots. Can any black women explain this to me. Is this a reputations thing ?

And why take up two handicap spots? Do other black women that park in these spots, often damage cars? Is that why they take up two spots?

Just curious
    Just because they look healthy doesn't mean that their not if they have the plates or placards it'd not for us to judge alot of Vets go through this same thing you quite alot

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

No plates/placards.........no parking. What's the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    Just because they look healthy doesn't mean that their not if they have the plates or placards it'd not for us to judge alot of Vets go through this same thing you quite alot

If someone can easily walk from car to store, then walk inside and shop in the store, they should park in a regular spot. Have you ever seen someone in a whee chair try to get in and out of their car. Now image them having to do it from a regular parking spot.

The law should be special spots for people in wheel chairs.

If someone can easily walk from car to store, then walk inside and shop in the store, they should park in a regular spot. Have you ever seen someone in a whee chair try to get in and out of their car. Now image them having to do it from a regular parking spot.

The law should be special spots for people in wheel chairs.
    Vets who have PTSD maybe a prosthetic that you can't see is the same if they got the placard they are authorized to park there whether you like it agree or not.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    Vets who have PTSD maybe a prosthetic that you can't see is the same if they got the placard they are authorized to park there whether you like it agree or not.

I would bet the odds are 1 billion to 1 that all three women, that took the handicap spaces, were not disabled vets.

If I see a vehicle in a HC spot with no HC tags, I take a picture and call the police. No matter what color they are.

And in my opinion, if anyone can EASILY walk an extra 30 feet they don't need to be taking up a HC spot. Whether they can legally or not. Period.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

It became too easy to get a handicapped placard. All you need is a doctor to sign off. One of the doctors in the office my wife manages had a patient ask him for one. He refused saying he wanted them to walk more for the exercise.

I would bet the odds are 1 billion to 1 that all three women, that took the handicap spaces, were not disabled vets.
    You never know you just judging. You don't know what's going on in their lives so let them do them

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    It became too easy to get a handicapped placard. All you need is a doctor to sign off. One of the doctors in the office my wife manages had a patient ask him for one. He refused saying he wanted them to walk more for the exercise.
    Well thats what a doc is supposed to do good for him

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    If I see a vehicle in a HC spot with no HC tags, I take a picture and call the police. No matter what color they are.

And in my opinion, if anyone can EASILY walk an extra 30 feet they don't need to be taking up a HC spot. Whether they can legally or not. Period.
    Again you don't know what's going on maybe they have prosthetics that you can see people are quick to judge just do you if it don't affect you.