Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 272829

Re: Any black women on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I dont play the political game as much as I do just being a decent human being. It’s like why and where in life did things happen that they believed that acting this way is ok? It’s sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have to let that roll off your back a little. I've gotten less prickly about that sort of thing as I've gotten older for which I'm grateful. You can't control other peoples irrational responses to normal cordial behavior. You just have to ignore it. Engaging in it emotionally just makes it worse.

Reminds me of a funny story about my sister in law pissing off a mother and her three teen girls at a laundromat in Rehoboth a few years ago and almost getting her and my wife in a throwdown. Heh heh. I'm laughing and cringing just thinking about it. The problem came when my sister in laws clueless behavior (she was hogging a cart to fold out of when she could have dumped her clothes on a table and given it up for someone else to use) got the womens ire pointed at her and then it spilled over onto my wife. The woman with the teen girls was wearing a bathrobe and made the mistake of directing some of her ire directly at my wife who, of course, did what my wife does and returned a withering verbal salvo.

It went something like "You need to show some f***ng respect b**** blah blah" to which my wife, who is 5'10" and solidly built turned as she was leaving and replied, "I sure as hell don't respect someone standing around in a laundromat in their bathrobe at 1PM in on a Monday. I think that "activated" the teen girls and as they left there was quite a bit of commotion and head bobbing and cursing going on behind them Ha ha.

My wife is a coast guard brat and when they were stationed in New Orleans specifically chose to go to public school rather than attend a private and she tells stories about how she was way in the minority and that she had to have attitude. Just horrible stories about getting groped and goosed and "white girl" this and that etc.. She said running track got her some friends and respect and she did fine there.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    You have to let that roll off your back a little. I've gotten less prickly about that sort of thing as I've gotten older for which I'm grateful. You can't control other peoples irrational responses to normal cordial behavior. You just have to ignore it. Engaging in it emotionally just makes it worse.

Reminds me of a funny story about my sister in law pissing off a mother and her three teen girls at a laundromat in Rehoboth a few years ago and almost getting her and my wife in a throwdown. Heh heh. I'm laughing and cringing just thinking about it. The problem came when my sister in laws clueless behavior (she was hogging a cart to fold out of when she could have dumped her clothes on a table and given it up for someone else to use) got the womens ire pointed at her and then it spilled over onto my wife. The woman with the teen girls was wearing a bathrobe and made the mistake of directing some of her ire directly at my wife who, of course, did what my wife does and returned a withering verbal salvo.

It went something like "You need to show some f***ng respect b**** blah blah" to which my wife, who is 5'10" and solidly built turned as she was leaving and replied, "I sure as hell don't respect someone standing around in a laundromat in their bathrobe at 1PM in on a Monday. I think that "activated" the teen girls and as they left there was quite a bit of commotion and head bobbing and cursing going on behind them Ha ha.

My wife is a coast guard brat and when they were stationed in New Orleans specifically chose to go to public school rather than attend a private and she tells stories about how she was way in the minority and that she had to have attitude. Just horrible stories about getting groped and goosed and "white girl" this and that etc.. She said running track got her some friends and respect and she did fine there.
    That’s just it though and a big part of the problem. The more you let roll off the worse they get. We shouldn’t have to worry about being mistreated when we go to the grocery store. An 8 year old should not be physically attacked in a cafeteria at school because a black boy asked who he thought was the better QB Lamar or Mahomes white kid says Mahomes and black kid accuses him of being racist and picking Mahomes cause he is part white and attacks him. These were EIGHT YEAR OLDS.

Black people cry and cry and cry we want equality we want racism over we want equal rights. We are humans yet the moment they are held to a standard they kick scream and throw tantrums about racism and how they’re mistreated.

Watch I’ll get called a racist for this post when Im just explaining personal experiences I’ve seen in life. If an 8 year old is screaming racist can you imagine how the parents act? I will hate to see how kids these days have to live as adults the way the world is. White kids don’t stand a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    That’s just it though and a big part of the problem. The more you let roll off the worse they get. We shouldn’t have to worry about being mistreated when we go to the grocery store. An 8 year old should not be physically attacked in a cafeteria at school because a black boy asked who he thought was the better QB Lamar or Mahomes white kid says Mahomes and black kid accuses him of being racist and picking Mahomes cause he is part white and attacks him. These were EIGHT YEAR OLDS.

Black people cry and cry and cry we want equality we want racism over we want equal rights. We are humans yet the moment they are held to a standard they kick scream and throw tantrums about racism and how they’re mistreated.

Watch I’ll get called a racist for this post when Im just explaining personal experiences I’ve seen in life. If an 8 year old is screaming racist can you imagine how the parents act? I will hate to see how kids these days have to live as adults the way the world is. White kids don’t stand a chance!

I'm not sure rude women looking to get their purple drank is quite the same as a kid getting beat up for assumed racism on such an ambiguous and trivial think like "who is a better player".

If the kid that did it got suspended for a couple days then there is no problem. If he did not, then there is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I'm not sure rude women looking to get their purple drank is quite the same as a kid getting beat up for assumed racism on such an ambiguous and trivial think like "who is a better player".

If the kid that did it got suspended for a couple days then there is no problem. If he did not, then there is a problem.
    Kids act that way because the purple drank parent teaches the youth that type of hate and behavior.
    Racism is a problem suspended or not. Home training is important and the more you get out and see the world the more you see it’s not being used.

The point of the story isn’t that the kid is the problem it’s the parents teaching the behavior. Why are 8 year olds talking about football even concerned with race?