Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Things have gone way too far. Now the diversity police are screwing with SOCOM

This administration is a sick joke. China and Russia are laughing at us.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...i-trump-memes/

Re: Things have gone way too far. Now the diversity police are screwing with SOCOM

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post

Things went too far months ago. What we are seeing now are things we only thought possible during LSD trips or in the Twilight Zone. We are becoming a punchline to a bad joke. Sad to see.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Re: Things have gone way too far. Now the diversity police are screwing with SOCOM

The left hates America. The goal has always been to destroy it. I fear for how things will be for my children

#unity

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    #unity
    Equity at BUDS. Yeah that will work well.

Things have gone way too far. Now the diversity police are screwing with SOCOM

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Equity at BUDS. Yeah that will work well.
    I kinda think BUDS is pretty equal now. You either make it or you don’t. They don’t care about your feelings , race, sex , politics , religion ....nothing but your metal and heart. Bring it or go the hell home. Same with Ranger school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I kinda think BUDS is pretty equal now. You either make it or you don’t. They don’t care about your feelings , race, sex , politics , religion ....nothing but your metal and heart. Bring it or go the hell home. Same with Ranger school.

Come on Lax.

You know damn well they will come at it from the perspective that BUDS is discriminatory and standards need to be "re-adjusted" (aka - lowered) to allow a higher percentage of women and weakling men to get through.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post

I really wonder which hockey team some of these people would have rooted for back in the 1980 Miracle on ice winter Olympics? I'm not a hockey fan by any stretch but I've never been more proud to be an American or into a game (yes, even our Super Bowls) then during those 2 games between Russia and then Sweden. I still get goosebumps whenever I hear Al Michaels make that famous call "Do You Believe in Miracles? Yes!" Really sad what the left has done to this country since that epic sporting event.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Come on Lax.

You know damn well they will come at it from the perspective that BUDS is discriminatory and standards need to be "re-adjusted" (aka - lowered) to allow a higher percentage of women and weakling men to get through.
    Maybe for the regular military...sure. But any Socom unit is still gonna remain ...”best of the best”. I could be wrong but I don’t believe there are any female SEALs or Rangers or members of Marsoc or Force Recon Marines.

I look at it like the Citidel. Women protested and whined to be allowed in and here we are some 25 yrs later and less than 6% of the graduates are women. That’s just a tough military college.

I’m fine and very much for women and everyother minority joining the military. They should be treated as equals. But everyone passes the same test. Is he’s to the same standard. Now obviously your gonna adjust for male vs female physical standards ..but not for Spec-Ops. If women or limp wristed men wanna be Spec-Ops ..they better learn how to do communications or be a pilot

Maybe for the regular military...sure. But any Socom unit is still gonna remain ...”best of the best”. I could be wrong but I don’t believe there are any female SEALs or Rangers or members of Marsoc or Force Recon Marines.

I look at it like the Citidel. Women protested and whined to be allowed in and here we are some 25 yrs later and less than 6% of the graduates are women. That’s just a tough military college.

I’m fine and very much for women and everyother minority joining the military. They should be treated as equals. But everyone passes the same test. Is he’s to the same standard. Now obviously your gonna adjust for male vs female physical standards ..but not for Spec-Ops. If women or limp wristed men wanna be Spec-Ops ..they better learn how to do communications or be a pilot

“Best of the best” doesn’t matter anymore. This administration (and liberals) would rather have a very weak military (including special ops) than continue with elite units that aren’t diverse enough.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    “Best of the best” doesn’t matter anymore. This administration (and liberals) would rather have a very weak military (including special ops) than continue with elite units that aren’t diverse enough.
    As much as I know the stigmas or both sides ...I don’t think anyone wants to weaken the Specops. Regular military sure ..I can see that. I don’t agree , but I can see it happening. We’re the Worlds Police force. To do that we need strong Spec Ops. Diversity be damned.

As much as I know the stigmas or both sides ...I don’t think anyone wants to weaken the Specops. Regular military sure ..I can see that. I don’t agree , but I can see it happening. We’re the Worlds Police force. To do that we need strong Spec Ops. Diversity be damned.

“Diversity be damned”? Careful, that kind of statement could get you arrested now. You may need to go to a “re-education” camp.