No new taxes for anyone under 400k

Um, I never said that. Now, the admin says, no new taxes for anyone under 200k

Biden admin changes tax increase cutoff.

This goes back to my comments last week. Eventually, the tax increase will get down to $150k

Re: No new taxes for anyone under 400k

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Um, I never said that. Now, the admin says, no new taxes for anyone under 200k

Biden admin changes tax increase cutoff.

This goes back to my comments last week. Eventually, the tax increase will get down to $150k
    It will go down to the new poverty line, $75k...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

A tax for rich people is still a tax on poor people. When you tax entrepreneurs you are stealing resources from wealth and job creation. I don't understand how the left are so popular these days with such a huge misunderstanding of basic economics.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    A tax for rich people is still a tax on poor people. When you tax entrepreneurs you are stealing resources from wealth and job creation. I don't understand how the left are so popular these days with such a huge misunderstanding of basic economics.
    How can that be?? Liberals have taught us that all business owners keep piles of endless cash in the backyard that they steal from employees

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    How can that be?? Liberals have taught us that all business owners keep piles of endless cash in the backyard that they steal from employees
    Haha

6. Re: No new taxes for anyone under 400k

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Yeah, those low information voters just don't get it, do they? How many rich folks are lining up to give back their money? Probably way before Sleepy Joe was enshrined into the WH many of them were already looking into going back offshore w/not just their money and banking, but factories/production and jobs. At the least, we've already seen quite a few uprooting their bases to more tax and worker friendly accommodations here in the good ol' USA. So yes, most of us that are at a minimum, a notch above the low information voter level all know what's coming. You know it, we know it and they all know it.

Probably gonna raise corporate taxes too, thereby taxing everyone more