Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Texas and Florida open up state two weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I just don't know anymore. When this whole thing started admittedly I thought it a big hoax. I hate the fact that a pandemic has been politicized. I don't know what to believe anymore. I don't trust any of the so called news sources.
    COVID is real.

COVID can cause death in people - particularly those in already poor health and the elderly. A significant majority if COVID deaths in America were obese. Only about 4% of deaths related to COVID-19 were cause SOLELY by COVID (this means that 96% of deaths related to COVID involved other issues and COVID was 'icing on the cake', so to speak).

I think establishment politicians saw COVID as a way to "restore order" in their political sphere by politicizing the pandemic and using it to oust Trump. (Notice I didn't say Democrats....I said "establishment politicians" because there are clearly a shitload of un-elected bureaucrats that also have skin in the scam of politics at the federal level).

I think there are political activists that are still leveraging COVID to increase power (teacher's unions, for example).
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I think Joe Rogan said it best recently in a podcast with Mike Baker:

(Paraphrasing)

We reacted harshly because COVID was an unknown and we were watching how bad it was in places like Italy, but then when we learned more about COVID, we never adjusted the response.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

(Paraphrasing)

We reacted harshly because COVID was an unknown and we were watching how bad it was in places like Italy, but then when we learned more about COVID, we never adjusted the response.
    Been saying that myself for 6-8 months.

And with the power and control people have because COVID, we're not going back any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

(Paraphrasing)

Accurate, a year later all we did was flatten the curve as well... just not the two weeks they first thought it would take to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

The way the Democrats love Fauci, do you think he could have beat out Joe Biden for the Democratic nominee if he ran?

Blog Entries

You guys should move the statue of Liberty from NYC to Miami beach

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I'm with you. I don't know if it's D vs R politics though. In the sense that it's big brother lying to you for your own good maybe that's an indicator of political leaning but that's all I want to say.

People putting Fauci up on a pedestal but as soon as he flip flopped from "You don't need a mask, a mask isn't going to help you" to "Yes, masks help, I only said that because I didn't want people going out and hording/snatching up all the PPE because our health care responders needed it...."

That right there should have destroyed any trust anyone had in him. That's the old "lying to you for the greater good" idea. That it's okay/necessary.

But yeah, the hydroxychloroquine thing was another one where I don't know what to believe. Trump didn't just make that up and other countries were and I think still are using it. I'm not going to say anymore on that either.

I have lost faith in the ability of our so called "experts" and "science" as practiced in this country because of all the political and big brotherly fuckery going on surrounding this thing.
    I can see why they would do that with masks though. Look what happened with toilet paper and disinfectant. Bunch of people panic buying and a bunch of opportunists trying to corner the market like it was frozen orange juice.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    No doubt this is political. The question is.... is covid serious, or are the deaths falling into the normal death range. How many people die each year, and how many died in 2020. Because we have never been told how many people have died because /or from covid. We only hear of how many people die that either tested for covid in the past, or at death
    And then there are stories out there where a victims of motorcycle crashes were tested upon entering the hospital, died and then had the cause of death listed as COVID.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I can see why they would do that with masks though. Look what happened with toilet paper and disinfectant. Bunch of people panic buying and a bunch of opportunists trying to corner the market like it was frozen orange juice.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    I see what you did there (I think).

And then there are stories out there where a victims of motorcycle crashes were tested upon entering the hospital, died and then had the cause of death listed as COVID.
    Close. But what they do is list people as “ dying with covid” not from covid

Regardless of how someone dies, If someone tests positive for covid, or there is record of them testing positive in the past, the are listed as dying with covid

I see what you did there (I think).
    Concentrate...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Concentrate...

"Mr. Duke, Mr. Duke, your brother's having a heart attack!". "Fuck him!!!"