Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Texas and Florida open up state two weeks ago

No mask mandate, larger crowds, basically, freedom. The left goes crazy. Says it is irresponsible

Then today, new headline. Covid increasing in 21 states.

Guess which two states are not on that list

Re: Texas and Florida open up state two weeks ago

Fauci: You gotta wear 5 masks, 4 pairs of underwear, a visor, ear muffs cuz this virus can get in any body opening or cavity. You must stay in your house, don't have sex and cover yourself with 3 blankets after being soaked in anti allergen detergent. Follow the science.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Fauci: You gotta wear 5 masks, 4 pairs of underwear, a visor, ear muffs cuz this virus can get in any body opening or cavity. You must stay in your house, don't have sex and cover yourself with 3 blankets after being soaked in anti allergen detergent. Follow the science.
    How many condoms are required?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    How many condoms are required?
    Fauci: Carrol I said no sex but if you must 10 preferably 20 and they must be made in China. They are coated in special chinese vaccine and they are deemed safe from viral transmission. Follow the science.
    Last edited by Willbacker; 03-21-2021 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Fauci: Carrol I said no sex but if you must 10 preferably 20 and they must be made in China. They are coated in special chinese vaccine and they are deemed safe from viral transmission. Follow the science.
    Don’t say China. That is racist. If you must , call it the UK virus. We don’t like the UK, they protest the gov.

Blog Entries

I just don't know anymore. When this whole thing started admittedly I thought it a big hoax. I hate the fact that a pandemic has been politicized. I don't know what to believe anymore. I don't trust any of the so called news sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I just don't know anymore. When this whole thing started admittedly I thought it a big hoax. I hate the fact that a pandemic has been politicized. I don't know what to believe anymore. I don't trust any of the so called news sources.
    No doubt this is political. The question is.... is covid serious, or are the deaths falling into the normal death range. How many people die each year, and how many died in 2020. Because we have never been told how many people have died because /or from covid. We only hear of how many people die that either tested for covid in the past, or at death

Blog Entries

I think it's real, but there is also a lot of hype and propaganda around it.

When videos first started coming out of China of people being dragged off by officials in hazmat suits, and people just randomly falling down in the street as they were walking all normal like, the world panicked. A year later, has that happened ANYWHERE else?

I've known several people with it, and the worst case was a fever and aches 1 day out of the 5 they couldn't taste or smell. I've heard other horror stories, but we hear those with all kinds of other sicknesses as well.

Bottom line, we just shut down the whole world, told kids you're education, socialization and growth don't matter. Told the old sick and dying, we know you don't have much time left, but stay inside and away from your loved ones, die alone so us healthy people can stay from a really really bad version of the flu.

No idea what the future holds, but I would love to see the day when they look back on this time in history and say "those idiots did what, for how long?"

I'm with you. I don't know if it's D vs R politics though. In the sense that it's big brother lying to you for your own good maybe that's an indicator of political leaning but that's all I want to say.

People putting Fauci up on a pedestal but as soon as he flip flopped from "You don't need a mask, a mask isn't going to help you" to "Yes, masks help, I only said that because I didn't want people going out and hording/snatching up all the PPE because our health care responders needed it...."

That right there should have destroyed any trust anyone had in him. That's the old "lying to you for the greater good" idea. That it's okay/necessary.

But yeah, the hydroxychloroquine thing was another one where I don't know what to believe. Trump didn't just make that up and other countries were and I think still are using it. I'm not going to say anymore on that either.

I have lost faith in the ability of our so called "experts" and "science" as practiced in this country because of all the political and big brotherly fuckery going on surrounding this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I'm with you. I don't know if it's D vs R politics though. In the sense that it's big brother lying to you for your own good maybe that's an indicator of political leaning but that's all I want to say.

People putting Fauci up on a pedestal but as soon as he flip flopped from "You don't need a mask, a mask isn't going to help you" to "Yes, masks help, I only said that because I didn't want people going out and hording/snatching up all the PPE because our health care responders needed it...."

That right there should have destroyed any trust anyone had in him. That's the old "lying to you for the greater good" idea. That it's okay/necessary.

But yeah, the hydroxychloroquine thing was another one where I don't know what to believe. Trump didn't just make that up and other countries were and I think still are using it. I'm not going to say anymore on that either.

I have lost faith in the ability of our so called "experts" and "science" as practiced in this country because of all the political and big brotherly fuckery going on surrounding this thing.
    Imagine how untrustworthy the gov is now, after this covid mess. And they want us to destroy the economy and our freedoms for global warming??? I think this was typical of many liberal leaders. They try to grab way too much power early. I see this hurting the global warming fanatics

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

Love your last paragraph, particularly the air quotes around science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Love your last paragraph, particularly the air quotes around science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know if Fauci flip flopped because he was flat out wrong at first and the "PPE" excuse is an ass covering lie or if it's true and he was willing to lie to our faces for the greater good. Neither is good and makes it impossible to trust anything that comes out of his mouth.