Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Deshaun Watson accused of sexual assault

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I’ve had over a half dozen massage therapists and I’ve never been to one when payment is split up to where they somehow only get half. They get all, after the treatment is done and they confirm it, before asking if you’d like a receipt.

Has anyone else had a situation like what’s been suggested within these claims?
    No and I actually have a problem in my left glute which I had injected as recently as today. So I’ve specifically asked for a focus on that area and they always do a good job without any awkwardness. Just kneading out tightness

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

My wife and I went and got a joint massage while vacationing in Jamaica. T-hey don't ask which gender you prefer - they assign opposite gender. My wife is on one table, I'm on the other. Well, my masseuse, without ever asking grab my boxers and pulled them off before I realized what was happening. Talk about awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I’m not seeing anything with Watson saying there was any sex at all let alone consensual. Here is the latest from Deadspin from 10 minutes ago. They say there could be 22 cases put forward by Buzbee. Nowhere is there anything where Watson says he had sex with any of these women

https://deadspin.com/deshaun-watson-...y-1-1846516782
    I heard it from Aaron Wilson while being interviewed on WEEI. Maybe he was spouting out incorrect info but he is well known reporter who started out on the old BR Ravens scout.com board. He is known to have ties to players so if it is not being reported he could be repeating something he heard from another player rather then Deshaun. I dunno I just assume if he said it - it was already widely reported.

My mistake

Blog Entries

The police are now refuting the claim that they are in contact with the lawyer Buzbee

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eshaun-watson/

During a Friday press conference aimed at giving more publicity to cases against Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson that lawyer Tony Buzbee claims aren’t about publicity, Buzbee publicized the notion that the Houston Police Department has contacted him regarding the cases. On Friday evening, the Houston Police Department took issue with that claim.

“At this time, HPD is unaware of any contact between HPD and Houston attorney Tony Buzbee regarding the allegations contained in his recently filed lawsuits and no incident reports regarding these allegations have been filed in our jurisdiction,” the Houston Police Department tweeted from a verified account.

What happened to innocent till proven guilty

Blog Entries

the lawyer approached Watson offering a cash settlement to go away - twice. He has refused both offers

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    Then you have no clue like most of Americans how these civil cases with multiple accusers work.

I’ll school you since I have was involved in this as a kid suing the school district.

Literally you get one person who wants money for whatever reason and gets a lawyer.

Once they get the lawyer they do a solicitation to all others who have dealt with the accused in any manner.

Then when the lawyer gets a new accuser they coach them on exactly what needs to be said in order to win.

The lawyer doesn’t care about the truth. Anyone who has been in with these lawyers knows they tell you exactly what to say that can’t be proven or disproven.

It becomes a huge money grab. And we got money doing exactly what the lawyer said do.

They know the more accusers the more likely to settle, and the lawyer gets a cut from every settlement.

I’m not saying that Deshaun is innocent or guilty, but we have to be careful to not say “oh look it’s 9 women they can’t all be lying”. Actually they can.

This is a capitalistic society and some people will do whatever it takes to get some money.

A struggling message therapist who was hit hard by the pandemic can get a 6 figure check just by letting a lawyer fight their case for free.

Again we have to wait and see if he is innocent or guilty but don’t let these classic lawyer tactics trick you into believing someone is guilty.

This lawyer is going right out of the playbook.
    Ha. This is amusing. Sorry kid, but there is a huge difference between suing a school district and suing an individual. There is always coaching involved by attorneys. You are assuming that the lawyer is fabricating the story and getting 22 people to agree to it. When it comes to wealthy and famous people most sexual assault cases are resolved civil court with non-disclosure agreements. Taking your approach to these complaints would have looked foolish in the cases against Weinstein, Cosby and Epstein. Focusing on the lawyer and casting doubt on the character of massage therapists because they are not wealthy is just flat out ignorant.

If this is just a big coordinated scam it will fall apart real quick. THIS WOULD BE A MASSIVE CRIMINAL EXTORTION CASE with a minimum of 5 years in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch11 View Post
    Ha. This is amusing. Sorry kid, but there is a huge difference between suing a school district and suing an individual. There is always coaching involved by attorneys. You are assuming that the lawyer is fabricating the story and getting 22 people to agree to it. When it comes to wealthy and famous people most sexual assault cases are resolved civil court with non-disclosure agreements. Taking your approach to these complaints would have looked foolish in the cases against Weinstein, Cosby and Epstein. Focusing on the lawyer and casting doubt on the character of massage therapists because they are not wealthy is just flat out ignorant.

If this is just a big coordinated scam it will fall apart real quick. THIS WOULD BE A MASSIVE CRIMINAL EXTORTION CASE with a minimum of 5 years in jail.
    1. First off I’m not a “kid” so don’t address me as such.

2. Actually your wrong suing an individual and suing a school district is exactly the same thing. Which you clearly have no clue about. It wasn’t a class action suit.

3. I didn’t assume anything. I clearly said I don’t know if he is guilty or innocent. That’s where comprehension is important. I said the women could be lying not that they were lying. See the difference? It’s a possibility.

4. Of course most complaints are resolved in civil court with a settlement. That’s where all cases that are lawsuits are settled. It’s not criminal court. I’m confused at what point you are actually making.

5. Epstein, Weinstein, and Cosby were all criminal cases. Completely different. This shows your lack of actually understanding.

6. In the real world, not the fantasy world your mommy and daddy told you about... People sue wealthy people all the time for a come up. Many times knowing their going to get a settlement rather than fight it and waste time, energy, and money.

7. Many lawsuits are “coordinated scams” by a lawyer. Like I said you clearly don’t have a lawyer and have never been involved in dealing with lawsuits and these types of lawyers. In real life, not fantasy life they do it all the time.

8. Many times suing is just legal extortion. Everyone who had been through these processes behind the scenes knows this.

9. Get off your mommy’s tit and learn how the real world works. Everything isn’t “honest and truthful” and people do things like make up lies for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch11 View Post

Not to mention Deshaun choose these women for a reason. He didn't pick them out from a professional organization he found them on instagram and flew them out to his residence.

Not one. Not two. So far 15 women. I have been listening to athletes talk on the subject most have one therapist they trust. When I went through physio after a car accident I was the same.

What Deshaun did was obvious he preyed on women who desperate in some cases right out of massage school trying to get their foot in the door and used his position of power (he would already have plenty even if they were an experienced therapist hired from an agency but these women were especially vulnerable because they had no experience or industry backing) to try and get laid. Which should be obvious to everyone at this point. Like I said if most of these instragram hires were 300 pound women with names like Olga then his story starts to be a bit more believable. What do you think the chances of that are?

Otherwise in most cases he was at best being a creepy douchebag I don't think you can necessarily sue someone for that (see Favre) but the NFL can certainly take some action if they so wish. We will have to see if any other specific claims of sexual assault come out (one claim so far regarding forced oral sex) as the story continues to evolve what is clear is there appears to be clearly many more victims.
    Last edited by boller4president; 03-20-2021 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Not to mention Deshaun choose these women for a reason. He didn't pick them out from a professional organization he found them on instagram and flew them out to his residence.

Not one. Not two. So far 15 women. I have been listening to athletes talk on the subject most have one therapist they trust. When I went through physio after a car accident I was the same.

What Deshaun did was obvious he preyed on women who desperate in some cases right out of massage school trying to get their foot in the door and used his position of power (he would already have plenty even if they were an experience therapist but these women were especially vulnerable) to try and get laid. Which should be obvious to everyone at this point. Like I said show me the 300 pound message woman he hired from instagram named Olga then his story might be somewhat believable.

Otherwise in most cases he was at best being a creepy douchebag I don't think you can necessarily sue someone for that (see Favre) but the NFL can certainly take some action if they so wish
    This post is silly.

“Preying on women”. If he wants to have beautiful massage therapists it’s not a crime. And at age 24 I understand.

And women aren’t some dumb little “victims”. They have desires for sex with athletes and come ups as well.

Miss me with this “vulnerable” bullshit. Do you know anything about women? You sound like one of these goofy incels who believe women are stupid little sweet innocent ignorant people who don’t have game and understanding about social dynamics and how to deal with men.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post

What Deshaun did was obvious he preyed on women who desperate in some cases right out of massage school trying to get their foot in the door and used his position of power (he would already have plenty even if they were an experienced therapist hired from an agency but these women were especially vulnerable because they had no experience or industry backing) to try and get laid.
    I tend to default to believing the women in cases like this because a lot of men are awful. (Just the other day I saw a survey saying over 7% of UK women had been raped.) Even more so when there are multiple accusers. Has there ever been a case where multiple women accused a man and it all turned out to be a scam? I can't recall any.

Even if Watson has a massage fetish I don't imagine it would be the hardest thing in the world to find women who are happy to offer a massage with extras. Presuming the women aren't all lying, the shock and reluctance of these women must be part of his fantasy, which is pretty creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    This post is silly.

“Preying on women”. If he wants to have beautiful massage therapists it’s not a crime. And at age 24 I understand.

And women aren’t some dumb little “victims”. They have desires for sex with athletes and come ups as well.

Miss me with this “vulnerable” bullshit. Do you know anything about women? You sound like one of these goofy incels who believe women are stupid little sweet innocent ignorant people who don’t have game and understanding about social dynamics and how to deal with men.
    There is so much wrong in this post I don't know where to start. First of all, I am happily married thanks and anyone with any sort of healthy relationship with a woman would not write what you typed. You seem to be projecting your own issues on to me.

And whether or not you feel women "have game" is immaterial even if these women were willing participants which they claim they were not he still used the masseuse profession to essentially pay for sex and treat it as prostitution which makes him an unquestionable douchebag.

In any case this discussion is probably not worth continuing.
    Last edited by boller4president; 03-20-2021 at 03:10 PM.