Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Deshaun Watson accused of sexual assault

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    Lawyer releases text messages.

Those are not damning at all. He asked if doea does glutes, she says No, then he says cool maybe next time.

What's the big deal? Getting massages in that area for professional athletes is not unusual. Chris Simms was talking about this yesterday and how he had his glutes massaged. Some masseuse do it, some don't.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That lawyer could get 50 women. Not 1 of them went to the police or said anything until this celebrity lawyer started talking money. Just google his name and read his history. It’s like a local Gloria Allred
    This is an incredibly ignorant take considering what we've witnessed with Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein.

Individually the victims feel too scared/powerless to speak up for fear of having their lives further ruined by these mega wealthy celebs. Collectively they can actually build a case. Maybe there are a few therapists that had no issue with him that are just trying to get in on the action. But there are a couple of things I find odd about how Watson goes about this

1) He shops for them on instagram. He's likely profiling what therapist he wants based on looks/type.
    2) If it were strictly about getting a massage, once he finds one he likes working with, why doesn't he retain the same person?
    3) He's an NFL athlete with all of trainers/therapists in the world at his disposal. Why does he even need to privately hire one and then meet them in these "burner" rooms/buildings.

You're focusing too much on the character of the lawyer, which is actually what that lawyer wants. It takes the public eye off the women.
    Last edited by DeltaRaven; 03-19-2021 at 10:29 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    This is an incredibly ignorant take considering what we've witnessed with Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein.

Individually the victims feel too scared/powerless to speak up for fear of having their lives further ruined by these mega wealthy celebs. Collectively they can actually build a case. Maybe there are a few therapists that had no issue with him that are just trying to get in on the action. But there are a couple of things I find odd about how Watson goes about this

1) He shops for them on instagram. He's likely profiling what therapist he wants based on looks/type.
    2) If it were strictly about getting a massage, once he finds one he likes working with, why doesn't he retain the same person?
    3) He's an NFL athlete with all of trainers/therapists in the world at his disposal. Why does he even need to privately hire one and then meet them in these "burner" rooms/buildings.

You're focusing too much on the character of the lawyer, which is actually what that lawyer wants. It takes the public eye off the women.
    Definitely doesn't look good for him. But what looks even worse for this whole thing is the relationship between McNair and this lawyer. I'm waiting for more to come out.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Definitely doesn't look good for him. But what looks even worse for this whole thing is the relationship between McNair and this lawyer. I'm waiting for more to come out.
    What relationship?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    What relationship?
    Supposedly the owner of the Texans is friends with the lawyer representing the victims. Hasn't been confirmed, but it's out there.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

I am wondering how much McNair is paying the women to make the allegations?

There are no coincidences.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Supposedly the owner of the Texans is friends with the lawyer representing the victims. Hasn't been confirmed, but it's out there.
    I haven't heard that.

I'm sure if that were true it would have reported by a reputable source by now. I did read in various news articles state supposedly McNair owns a home in the same neighborhood as the lawyer maybe that somehow morphed into them being friends

https://nypost.com/2021/03/18/who-is...eshaun-watson/
    Last edited by boller4president; 03-19-2021 at 01:13 PM.

8. Re: Deshaun Watson accused of sexual assault

Deshaun is a good quarterback but the evidence is Lamar destroyed the Texans with his arm and legs. Deshaun struggled even with DeAndre Hopkins.

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    Take a look at the stats and get back to me, the only thing Lamar has done better than Watson on the field is run the ball and his team has won more games. Every meaningful stat Watson is better, Yards, comp %, rating, TDs, Yards per att, Lamar only has 2 more rushing TDs and only avg .5 yards per rush than Watson

https://stathead.com/football/pcm_fi...um=0&request=1
    You know what those stats show?

Lamar with a better QBR the last 2 seasons, after Watsons best year by far last year. Watson being "decent" for his first 2 years, and then STILL with his "best" year not being better than Lamar ever has in his young career.

PASSSING YDS OZMG PASSING YDS. The most worthless QB stat there is, which is why it is not included in any metric for a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post

Deshaun is a good quarterback but the evidence is Lamar destroyed the Texans with his arm and legs. Deshaun struggled even with DeAndre Hopkins.

Deshaun currently has more sexual assault allegations (9) then wins last year (4).

Lamar has struggled in the playoffs but at least he gets there. Deshaun is barely a .500 QB and that is mostly with Fuller. With Hopkins. He has also never led a top 10 offense.
    Last edited by boller4president; 03-19-2021 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Deshaun currently has more sexual assault allegations then wins last year.

Lamar has struggled in the playoffs but at least he gets there.
    Should we mention that whole unanimous MVP thing? Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    Lawyer releases text messages.

Looks like a gentleman to me.