Page 1 of 46 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Deshaun Watson accused of sexual assault

Teams must have heard this was coming and that is why he hasn't been traded. I admit I've been saying that we should trade Lamar for him because he is a much better QB than Lamar is, but i am now glad that didn't happen. He is likely looking at a serious suspension. Do you think the Texans will release him?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-civil-lawsuit

Blog Entries

Re: Deshaun Watson accused of sexual assault

How is Watson a "much better" QB than Lamar Jackson? Jackson has had a significantly better career than Watson has had so far.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    How is Watson a "much better" QB than Lamar Jackson? Jackson has had a significantly better career than Watson has had so far.
    Take a look at the stats and get back to me, the only thing Lamar has done better than Watson on the field is run the ball and his team has won more games. Every meaningful stat Watson is better, Yards, comp %, rating, TDs, Yards per att, Lamar only has 2 more rushing TDs and only avg .5 yards per rush than Watson

https://stathead.com/football/pcm_fi...um=0&request=1

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    Take a look at the stats and get back to me, the only thing Lamar has done better than Watson on the field is run the ball and his team has won more games. Every meaningful stat Watson is better, Yards, comp %, rating, TDs, Yards per att, Lamar only has 2 more rushing TDs and only avg .5 yards per rush than Watson

“His team won more games.”

Maybe throw the yards stats out the window cause you don’t pass as much as you would trailing and losing the games.. just saying

Blog Entries

This has been discussed in other threads for 3 days now. None of these are criminal charges. It an angry Texans fan publicity seeking lawyer/former mayoral candidate who offered Watson a chance to pay extortion, settle, before he filed these suits.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Davesta View Post
    “His team won more games.”

Maybe throw the yards stats out the window cause you don’t pass as much as you would trailing and losing the games.. just saying
    Houston's offense is designed to throw the ball. If he was throwing a lot of interceptions than your argument may be valid, but when he throws the ball he gets very good results

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    This has been discussed in other threads for 3 days now. None of these are criminal charges. It an angry Texans fan publicity seeking lawyer/former mayoral candidate who offered Watson a chance to pay extortion, settle, before he filed these suits.
    I didn't see a thread for this, that's why I started one.

Blog Entries

I didn't see a thread for this, that's why I started one.
    It's in the news and rumors since it was a Texans player. It's big enough that it deserves it's own thread so I'm glad you posted it. If you want to read what's been discussed already check that out.

Blog Entries

trade Lamar for him?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

The Texans have significantly better weapons, and allocate their resources differently to make the team QB friendly. The Ravens (as they did with Flacco even in Flacco's prime) do the opposite. The Ravens allocate resources to the defense and run game, that's why the Ravens have had much better success than the Texans. If the Ravens done what the Texans done, they'd win less games but Lamar would have better throwing statistics like Watson. Watson is better at throwing the ball at this point, no question... but "much better" is a stretch, and I'd still take Lamar as he can throw the ball pretty well but he is the best running QB in the history of the game. Watson is not even close to the dual threat that Jackson is. The Ravens would win less games with Watson in this offense.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    9 women now.

His reasons for demanding a trade also were always bullshit normally in this situation the team would be protecting him by hiring a crisis manager and saying such things like "We need to withhold judgement until all the facts come out"
    Last edited by boller4president; 03-19-2021 at 08:15 AM.

Cmon now. I know ravens fans love lamar, but watson is better