Page 47 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4546474849 ... LastLast

Re: State of the Steelers thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    This just warms my heart - right in the middle of the holidays!
    Business is not BOOMING in Steelersland lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Sources: Steelers WR Diontae Johnson got into a heated post-game locker-room argument last Sunday with teammate Minkah Fitzpatrick, before Cameron Heyward and T.J. Watt broke up the altercation and delivered a message that the team needed to stick together.https://tinyurl.com/ytr7fwy2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Who could tell that boring still wins in the NFL? Cardinals (and Patriots and Bengals) will never beat them at the ketchup bowl or whatever it's called these days. At Irsays and at Seahawks are the best chances for an L, before the Ravens game. I put their chances of being 11-5 or better at the Ravens game at more than 50%. The Ravens had better keep pace.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    Who could tell that boring still wins in the NFL? Cardinals (and Patriots and Bengals) will never beat them at the ketchup bowl or whatever it's called these days. At Irsays and at Seahawks are the best chances for an L, before the Ravens game. I put their chances of being 11-5 or better at the Ravens game at more than 50%. The Ravens had better keep pace.
    I predicted 9-8 with a shot at 10-7 when the season started. Iím sticking to that. Yeah, the offense looked better today against a pretty bad Bengals defense. If the Steelers squeak into the playoffs they certainly could spoil a teams season.

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    At Irsays and at Seahawks are the best chances for an L, before the Ravens game.
    Seattle is a tough place to play if you're not razor-sharp with your offense logistics. Blitz pickup, silent count, etc etc. Seattle's defense and their 12th man can give you a real hard time.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Seattle is a tough place to play if you're not razor-sharp with your offense logistics. Blitz pickup, silent count, etc etc. Seattle's defense and their 12th man can give you a real hard time.
    Seahawks have a very difficult next month of the schedule. Could very well be playing for their playoff lives if they arenít already out of it by then.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    I predicted 9-8 with a shot at 10-7 when the season started. Iím sticking to that. Yeah, the offense looked better today against a pretty bad Bengals defense. If the Steelers squeak into the playoffs they certainly could spoil a teams season.
    Probably ours lmao

Steelers WRs and bad behavior; it's a tradition

Blog Entries

I canít tell you which but Iím confident there is a game out there they drop that they shouldnít. Honestly Cleveland losing and us picking up another game on them was big. Especially after their back to back wins against us and Pittsburgh

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore35 View Post
    I can’t tell you which but I’m confident there is a game out there they drop that they shouldn’t. Honestly Cleveland losing and us picking up another game on them was big. Especially after their back to back wins against us and Pittsburgh
    Agreed. Cleveland still has to play @ the Rams, vs the Jaguars and @ the Texans. They're probably underdogs in all three of those games.

As for Pittsburgh

vs ARZ
    vs NE
    @ IND
    vs CIN
    @ SEA
    @ BAL

The three road games are tougher than the three home games. I did call a Cardinals win a couple weeks back, but man they did not look good against the Rams even with Murray.

12. Re: State of the Steelers thread

Actually losing at home to a 2 win Cardinal team! This makes my day, football wise.

I was worried about the Steelers easy remaining schedule , but I forgot Tomlin's teams often play down to the level of their competition. And actually they got blown out today, the game wasn't even close.