Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: The double standard is real

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    After a short pursuit???? How many black men have we seen get killed while simply running away? Why don't they get the courtesy of a brief pursuit before apprehension? Why do black folk get shot in the back when a cop is in pursuit?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Maybe the things I quoted directly from the article have something to do with it.

"Long did not resist"
    "(Long) was arrested without incident".

You could contact the State Troopers to get their take on things if these questions are so important to you.

I just read on Heavy that 2 of the victims were white, one male and one female. Two were Asian women and one was a Hispanic male. That’s a fairly diverse group of victims. I wandered over to The Root and saw an article "Whiteness is a Pandemic", lol. Hyperbole much. In the comments it was interesting how angry people were getting when one guy said race had nothing to do with it. I did see another guy use the "fetishize" comment Terp used which I confess I have not heard anywhere else. I must not be reading the "right" takes on this. I thought it was common knowledge that the Rub and Tug industry was predominantly run by Asian immigrants in this country. I'm sure there are some that aren't but whenever you read about one getting shut down in Moco it seems like they are Korean outfits. We had two within 2 miles of my house get shut down in the last decade and both times I was like "WHAT!!!! There was a rub and tug there!!!!!". I think they pop up all over the county constantly. There was one in downtown Bethesda about 20 years ago called "The Tropicana Spa". The more I read the more I think any link to Asians simply has to do with the fact they tend to stand them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    How many Black mass murderers that you know of were apprehended by the police without so much as a taser being used?
    John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo spring to mind.
    Hastings Wise
    Kori Ali Muhammad

Those are just the ones I've looked up to win arguments on this forum.

Here's a handy article from The Sun which says that there were 18 mass shooting events in Baltimore in 2019. You can do some research to find out how many of those perpetrators were killed.
    https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/cr...i4e-story.html
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    This is the problem! All these unarmed black men are never out guns blazing and they're dead. Why??? George Floyd supposedly faked a $5 bill and now he's more of a threat than a guy who killed 8 ppl?

A 12 year old Tamir Rice is playing with a toy gun. Hasn't shot a soul, nor even threatened anyone and playing by HIMSELF! And he doesn't even get to utter a FREAKING WORD before he's gun down! Yet this guy and Dylan Roof are taken in without a damn scratch on their bodies. How the HELL does that happen? HOW?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    You know exactly how. And many here up here making corny BS excuses for him know why too, but they aren't going to admit it. They'll just keep silly ass quips about George Floyd and other on all people that have been killed while making excuses for this dirty lowbrow piece of trash. Funny how some of these people find a fake $5 bill or whatever and selling cigarettes much more dangerous then some of these sub-human pieces of trash like dylann roof and this guy who actually murdered people. Gtfoh

I do. But bandc is not one of them. He made the mistake of trying to hold an honest discussion with a group of folk that's not interested in one.
    This

I have had this discussion a thousand times over with a couple of them. Especially the Baltimore City policeman. On one hand, they play the good soldier, doing their jobs, while acknowledging all of the above. On the other hand, they don't trust the system to be fair to all. Not going to say whether they are justified for feeling that way, but those feelings are real.
    So blacks are also responsible for systemic racism????

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Hastings Wise
    Kori Ali Muhammad

Here's a handy article from The Sun which says that there were 18 mass shooting events in Baltimore in 2019. You can do some research to find out how many of those perpetrators were killed.
    Damn it darb, you keep bringing facts to the discussion

How many Black mass murderers that you know of were apprehended by the police without so much as a taser being used?
    There are black mass murders daily in the big cities. And I rarely hear of anyone being tased

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Hastings Wise
    Kori Ali Muhammad

I drove right by the intersection at White Flint where the first shooting happened must have been 5 minutes before it happened. That was a fun couple of weeks spent bobbing and weaving when filling your car with gas, people squatting down between their cars and the pumps etc.. I think with the Muhammad and Boyd situation is was similar in that they did not know they had been ID'd and were captured just like that. Overwhelmed and captured and I'm guessing no fight was involved.

I don't know why some guys on this board are obsessing over this. Wasn't the Ohio lefty in body armor that shot up that bar white and didn't he get shot?

"According to Dayton Police Chief Richard Biehl, 20 seconds after the shooting began,[5] law enforcement officers were already on the scene and engaged with the gunman.[17] Within 32 seconds of the first shots being fired,[3] the gunman was shot dead.[18] An autopsy report released on December 6, 2019, showed that Betts was hit with 30 rounds.[19] "

I guess they couldn't tell he was white under all that gear or they would have tried to reason with him instead of putting 30 rounds into him. That's police brutality man.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 03-18-2021 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyOnTheCouch View Post
    You know exactly how. And many here up here making corny BS excuses for him know why too, but they aren't going to admit it. They'll just keep silly ass quips about George Floyd and other on all people that have been killed while making excuses for this dirty lowbrow piece of trash. Funny how some of these people find a fake $5 bill or whatever and selling cigarettes much more dangerous then some of these sub-human pieces of trash like dylann roof and this guy who actually murdered people. Gtfoh
    Who on this thread said selling loose cigs more dangerous than going on a shooting spree? Who is defending this Atlanta shooter on this forum? That's just a flat out lie. Gtfoh? Why don't you do the same. Come back when you feel like doing that "honest conversation" thing you were giving gold stars out for earlier on this thread.

Blog Entries

Once the police were able to stop his vehicle, did he resist arrest? Did he beat the crap out of a cop during the arrest? Did he refuse to get into the police car? Did he charge the cops with a weapon? This all matters.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyOnTheCouch View Post

Spot on.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh