Page 1 of 13 123 ... LastLast

The double standard is real

So a white guy went all around Atlanta today, shot 12 people and killed 8. He was fully armed and very dangerous. Yet somehow, they arrested him without a scratch on his body....

Things that make ya go hmmmm.....

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Re: The double standard is real

To address your point. If he complies and drops his weapon he won't get shot

Any motive yet?

Seems they were Asian people shot?

Makes you wonder if its anything to do with the "china" virus

4. Re: The double standard is real

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    This is true. Instead of making everything about race, maybe the OP will look into that aspect of this and other cases. But then, what would he make threads about?

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    This is true. Instead of making everything about race, maybe the OP will look into that aspect of this and other cases. But then, what would he make threads about?
    I'm sure he read it on whatever Afro-Daily Stormer site he frequents.

We'll know what the motives were soon enough and won't have to speculate.

Targeting massage parlors is very specific behavior.

I will say the guy looks like an inbred incel of the tiki torch variety.

If I had to make odds on motive I'd divide evenly between religious motivation, racial motivation, and some beef related to him being a frustrated incel.

I will also add that if someone had choked him out, shot him, or sat on him until he suffocated that no one on this site would be erecting memorials or getting upset in the slightest about it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I will say the guy looks like an inbred incel of the tiki torch variety.

If I had to make odds on motive I'd divide evenly between religious motivation, racial motivation, and some beef related to him being a frustrated incel.

I will also add that if someone had choked him out, shot him, or sat on him until he suffocated that no one on this site would be erecting memorials or getting upset in the slightest about it.
    They probably didn't want to shoot him or anything cause the city doesn't have 27 million dollars to pay his family.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Apparently police used a PIT maneuver to stop his car and he was arrested “without incident”

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Apparently police used a PIT maneuver to stop his car and he was arrested “without incident”
    Guy did try to run true. I have not seen any details after the PIT maneuver but I'm guessing he didn't come out guns blazing or he'd be one dead ginger.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Guy did try to run true. I have not seen any details after the PIT maneuver but I'm guessing he didn't come out guns blazing or he'd be one dead ginger.
    This is the problem! All these unarmed black men are never out guns blazing and they're dead. Why??? George Floyd supposedly faked a $5 bill and now he's more of a threat than a guy who killed 8 ppl?

A 12 year old Tamir Rice is playing with a toy gun. Hasn't shot a soul, nor even threatened anyone and playing by HIMSELF! And he doesn't even get to utter a FREAKING WORD before he's gun down! Yet this guy and Dylan Roof are taken in without a damn scratch on their bodies. How the HELL does that happen? HOW?

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    This is the problem! All these unarmed black men are never out guns blazing and they're dead. Why??? George Floyd supposedly faked a $5 bill and now he's more of a threat than a guy who killed 8 ppl?

A 12 year old Tamir Rice is playing with a toy gun. Hasn't shot a soul, nor even threatened anyone and playing by HIMSELF! And he doesn't even get to utter a FREAKING WORD before he's gun down! Yet this guy and Dylan Roof are taken in without a damn scratch on their bodies. How the HELL does that happen? HOW?

Its very simple, and youve been told mutliple times, heck even in this thread. Dont fight being arrested. Don’t make yourself a threat to police

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    The op only sees race.