Blog Entries

Proof that the Democrats are full of poop when it comes to voter IDs

The Democrats are always telling us that requiring a voter ID is a form of voter suppression. It turns out that if you want to get a Covid vaccination, you need to bring a government issue photo ID. Now isn't that vaccine suppression? What else could it be? Here is the part of the e-mail I got when I registered and what is required the day of the appointment. It says plain as day, no ID, no vaccine.

The day of your appointment:
    • Please bring your government-issued photo ID.
    • If you do not have an appropriate ID, you will not be vaccinated.
    • The clinic will take place inside with proper social distancing.
    • You must wear a face mask over your mouth and nose at all times.
    • There will be seats available. You will have to walk but you will be able to sit while waiting your turn and receiving your shot.
    • You may bring one person with you to help you if you need assistance.
    • You will have to wait for 15 minutes in a socially-distanced seating area after receiving the vaccine to be monitored for any adverse reactions.

2. Re: Proof that the Democrats are full of poop when it comes to voter IDs

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    The Democrats are always telling us that requiring a voter ID is a form of voter suppression. It turns out that if you want to get a Covid vaccination, you need to bring a government issue photo ID. Now isn't that vaccine suppression? What else could it be? Here is the part of the e-mail I got when I registered and what is required the day of the appointment. It says plain as day, no ID, no vaccine.

The day of your appointment:
    • Please bring your government-issued photo ID.
    • If you do not have an appropriate ID, you will not be vaccinated.
    • The clinic will take place inside with proper social distancing.
    • You must wear a face mask over your mouth and nose at all times.
    • There will be seats available. You will have to walk but you will be able to sit while waiting your turn and receiving your shot.
    • You may bring one person with you to help you if you need assistance.
    • You will have to wait for 15 minutes in a socially-distanced seating area after receiving the vaccine to be monitored for any adverse reactions.
    I agree. It is indeed vaccine suppression. Quite different down here, though. We had a mass drive thru at a local church where they ran us thru like cattle. No ID, no nothing. Give them your name, wait your turn, they jab you, tell you to wait 15 mins (which they were waving us away in 8 minutes) and off you go. Have to go back in a couple weeks for round two (Moderna).

Re: Proof that the Democrats are full of poop when it comes to voter IDs

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I agree. It is indeed vaccine suppression. Quite different down here, though. We had a mass drive thru at a local church where they ran us thru like cattle. No ID, no nothing. Give them your name, wait your turn, they jab you, tell you to wait 15 mins (which they were waving us away in 8 minutes) and off you go. Have to go back in a couple weeks for round two (Moderna).
    This explains why blacks are not getting their fair share of vaccinations. Another example of dem racism

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    This explains why blacks are not getting their fair share of vaccinations. Another example of dem racism
    Well, according to white liberals, Black Americans don't know how to use the internet to find DMV's or Identification stations in their respective communities.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Well it could also be that blacks ate choosing not to get the vaccine.

Ironically, dems just blocked a GOP bill to require illegal immigrants crossing the boarder to get covid tests.