Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Judon

Re: Judon

Good for Judon. He was paid more than what I would've wanted the Ravens to get him but not as much as I thought he'd get on the open market.

He was a 5th round pick that we got 4 good years of football out of and will likely become a 3rd or 4th round comp pick. Not bad at all in the grand scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    20 year olds don't post on forums. Looking at a couple of posts in this thread I'm sure the ages and IQs are closer together. More like 50 and 60.
    52 here Don’t post much. Stupidity has no age though. LOL
    Baltimore Football Championships
    Ravens 2000, 2012
    Stallions 95 CFL
    Stars 85 USFL
    Colts 58, 59, 70

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Or "JOE FLACCO SUCKS" and "LAMAR IS A RUNNING BACK"

Twitter is good for breaking sports news, but that's about it.
    Yes, it's nice to have a more intelligent, civilized conversation here.

Anyway back on topic
    THE RAVENS SHOULD SIGN JOE FLACCO AND USE HIM AT RUNNING BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    Good for Judon. He was paid more than what I would've wanted the Ravens to get him but not as much as I thought he'd get on the open market.

He was a 5th round pick that we got 4 good years of football out of and will likely become a 3rd or 4th round comp pick. Not bad at all in the grand scheme of things.
    $14M/year is less than I thought he'd get. Ravens must not have even wanted to go that high; maybe that's why Hensley's claim he turned down $16.5M/yr irked him so much.

Quote Originally Posted by ravens82 View Post
    $14M/year is less than I thought he'd get. Ravens must not have even wanted to go that high; maybe that's why Hensley's claim he turned down $16.5M/yr irked him so much.
    Yeah spotrac had him at 16M market value

If he did in fact turn down a 16.5M/yr extension last offseason from the Ravens he's incredibly dumb and the Ravens are incredibly lucky. I can see why that Hensley piece grinded his gears so much now

Ravens got worse and Patriots got better. Not a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by elland View Post
    It's the first day of free agency and Cam is their QB. Not worried about the Pats as a Ravens fan. With so many players available, there is no need to be first in overpaying every top rated player.

Also the Washington WTF's come out as free agency winners often and it never translates to them being good.

Quote Originally Posted by elland View Post
    lol it's 1 day into the FA. Patience. Rome wasn't built in one day as they say. More FA/trade action on the horizon and Draft that will ultimately shape this roster for 2021.

The Ravens offense got better today and that was the unit that ultimately cost them in the playoffs, the defense will move on without Judon just as the defense moved on without Mosley. We all knew this was coming. Somehow the defense will survive without Judon and his 6.5 sacks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Yeah spotrac had him at 16M market value

If he did in fact turn down a 16.5M/yr extension last offseason from the Ravens he's incredibly dumb and the Ravens are incredibly lucky. I can see why that Hensley piece grinded his gears so much now
    Judon’s deal has $32 million in guaranteed money with $32 million being paid out in the first two years of the deal. It looks like the Patriots signed him to a $16 million/year for 2 years deal. He can be cut after that if his play drops off. If he is still playing well, then Judon will be pretty cheap in the final two years of that deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Judon’s deal has $32 million in guaranteed money with $32 million being paid out in the first two years of the deal. It looks like the Patriots signed him to a $16 million/year for 2 years deal. He can be cut after that if his play drops off. If he is still playing well, then Judon will be pretty cheap in the final two years of that deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice. Didn't have a chance to look at the breakdown on it yet. Sounds like Judon got the money he wanted and the Pats got a coverage versatile OLB who fits their scheme. Win-Win.

I personally don't think an OLB that isn't a great pass rusher is worth 16M... but clearly Bill likes his ability to drop in coverage and liked the fit

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Nice. Didn't have a chance to look at the breakdown on it yet. Sounds like Judon got the money he wanted and the Pats got a coverage versatile OLB who fits their scheme. Win-Win.

I personally don't think an OLB that isn't a great pass rusher is worth 16M... but clearly Bill likes his ability to drop in coverage and liked the fit
    Didn't he misuse Adalius Thomas after poaching him? I seem to recall that AD didn't work out as well as expected there. He was Mr. Versatility with the Ravens.

I looked it up. It did not go well at all:

https://www.espn.com/blog/boston/new...ls-falling-out
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

Why some of the hate for Judon? He was on of the best 5th round picks ever along with Nick Boyle, Jermaine Lewis, Pernell McPhee, Jeff Mitchell and Ricky Wagnor.